Gluten-Free Muffin Mix, Banana Chocolate Chip
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
There's nothing more inviting than the smell of homemade muffins baking in the oven. These gluten-free banana chocolate-chip muffins have a rich, moist texture and a streusel drizzle that makes them irresistible for both breakfast and dessert. The muffins taste like they came from your favorite bakery, yet they're simple to make at home. Just add bananas, eggs and butter, then bake and enjoy – with or without the streusel topping.
- 18 oz. (makes 12 muffins).
- Rich, moist banana muffins have added sweetness of chocolate chips.
- Add bananas, butter and eggs, then bake.
- Includes streusel mix.
- Made in USA.
- Muffin Mix: Gluten-free flour (cornstarch, white rice flour, brown rice flour, milk powder, tapioca flour, potato starch, xanthan gum), dark brown sugar, mini semisweet chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, anhydrous dextrose, cocoa butter, soy lecithin), sodium bicarbonate, natural vanilla flavor, salt, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), nutmeg.
- Streusel Mix: Gluten-free flour (cornstarch, white rice flour, brown rice flour, milk powder, tapioca flour, potato starch, xanthan gum), dark brown sugar, molasses (refinery syrup, cane molasses), natural vanilla flavor, salt.
- Contains milk and soy.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat (gluten), tree nuts, eggs.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Can the gluten free banana chocolate chip muffin mix be made into a loaf breadHi Nana8, We have not tested this but we assume you are able to. Make batter as directed, then transfer to a greased loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees F until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, around 40-45 minutes.Date published: 2019-11-26