Motif Elements Pour-Over Style Corner Unit Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Designed by the coffee experts at Seattle-based Motif, this pour-over-style automatic brewer is the culmination of 25 years of brewing experience. A state-of-the-art water heater quickly reaches and holds the ideal brew temperature. Pre-infusion triggers "blooming" to release the unique flavors of every type of coffee. The corner shape makes efficient use of kitchen counter space.
- Heats water to the industry-standard brewing temperature within 60 seconds, then maintains it between 197.6˚F and 204.8˚F throughout brew cycle.
- Maintains water/coffee contact for 4–8 minutes for optimal flavor extraction.
- Pre-infusion mode simulates the pour-over method as the showerhead dampens coffee grounds for 20 seconds to develop the fullest flavor.
- Glass carafe keeps coffee warm on warming plate.
- Separate heater for warming plate prevents overheating.
- Corner design allows easy access and maximizes counter space.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" x 13 1/2" x 13" high.
- 8-cup water tank.
- 6 lb. 10 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Auto-shutoff warming plate.
- Programmable timer lets you set time to automatically begin brewing.
- Detachable 8-cup water reservoir for easy filling.
- Removable cone-shaped filter basket.
- Includes Melitta #4 paper filter starter pack.
- Precise decalcification sensor is based on brewer performance rather than preset number of brew cycles.
- Carafe is top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Detachable filter basket is top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Stainless-steel body.
- Plastic parts are BPA free.
- Use & Care
- Use a soft, damp cloth to clean the brewer housing and showerhead.
- The carafe and filter basket are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- The machine's CLEAN button will illuminate in red when it is time to descale. We recommend periodically running a high-quality, biodegradable, phosphate-free coffee machine descaler through the brewer.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.