Deluxe 8-Piece Cookie Set
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Easily bake up favorite cookie treats with this comprehensive set. Our Goldtouch® half-sheet pan ensures even baking of drop and rollout cookies, while the smooth rolling pin and handmade copper cutters make it simple to create everything from shortbread to gingerbread. The set includes a copper-finish spatula and cooling rack for a perfect finish.
- Half-sheet pan is made of commercial-grade aluminized steel for even heating and consistent results.
- Goldtouch® ceramic coating reinforces our pan, making it more resistant to abrasion than normal nonstick surfaces, and it helps release food with ease.
- American hardwood cylinder rolling pin has a smooth, even surface for exceptional maneuverability and precise control.
- Handcrafted copper cookie cutters in four shapes: butterfly, daisy, flower on stem and scalloped heart.
- Silicone spatula’s rectangular shape with rounded sides offers generous surface area, and its copper-finish handle promotes good leverage.
- Copper-plated cooling rack is made of durable steel.
- Baking pans made in USA; cooling rack made in China.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Half-Sheet Pan: 18" x 13" x 1" high.
- Cooling Rack: 17" x 12".
- Rolling Pin: 19 1/4" long, 2" diam.
- Spatula: 14" long.
- Cutters: Approx. 4" long.
- Cooling Rack: Made in Taiwan.
- Cookie Sheet and Rolling Pin: Made in USA.
- Cutters and Spatula: Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Baking sheet is oven safe to 450˚F.
- Baking sheet and spatula are dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash the rolling pin, cookie cutters and cooling rack.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.