Welcome Baby Cupcake Sampler
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Welcoming a new baby is one of life’s sweetest celebrations—make it better than ever with these endearing little cupcakes. From Chicago’s famous More® bakery, they’re crafted by hand in small batches, using the very best ingredients and lots of love. The perfect gift for new parents or a festive dessert for a baby shower, our sampler of mini Moresels™ includes four varieties:
Chocolate Vanilla: The best of both worlds—a cake flavored with both vanilla and chocolate, topped with a vanilla buttercream icing.
Vanilla Valrhona: Moist vanilla cakes filled with creamy Valrhona chocolate mousse and frosted with rich vanilla buttercream.
Red Velvet: A Southern classic featuring light, super-moist chocolate cocoa cakes, frosted with a rich cream-cheese frosting.
Salted Caramel: Vanilla butter cakes with a moist crumb and decadent silken caramel center, frosted with a light caramel buttercream.
- Set of 12 includes three of each flavor.
- 1 3/4" diam.; 1 5/8" high. 1 1/2 oz. each; 2 lb. 4 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The cupcakes shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, store the cupcakes at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 2 days. If serving at a later date, place the cupcakes in an airtight container and store in the freezer for up to 1 month. We do not recommend refrigerating the cupcakes. The cupcakes are best enjoyed at room temperature.
- If the cupcakes are frozen, remove from freezer approximately 2 to 3 hours prior to serving, and allow cupcakes to thaw at room temperature. The cupcakes are best enjoyed at room temperature.
- Chocolate Vanilla: Wheat all-purpose white flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa dry powder, whole egg, vanilla extract, milk, canola vegetable oil, granulated sugar, water, egg white, butter, vanilla bean paste, Red #40.
- Vanilla Valrhona: Milk, wheat all-purpose white flour, granulated sugar, butter, vanilla extract, baking powder, salt, 62% dark chocolate, heavy cream, water, egg, white, vanilla bean paste.
- Red Velvet: Cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, salt, white chocolate, canola vegetable oil, granulated sugar, buttermilk, whole egg, water, vinegar, wheat all-purpose white flour, baking soda, dry cocoa powder, red #40.
- Salted Caramel: Granulated sugar, egg white, butter, vanilla extract, heavy cream, salt, wheat all-purpose white flour, baking soda, baking powder, whole egg, buttermilk, black Hawaiian lava salt.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jeanie1982 from Whoa Baby! I just found out I was pregnant and bought these as a surprise way to tell my husband. Needless to say, he was floored! Somehow between the two of us, we managed to demolish most of the box (I’m not sure what his excuse is, but I’m eating for two)! I managed to snag most of the red velvet (whoo-hoo) but made room for all the other flavors. They were all super delish! Really cute. so yummy and such a fun memory for both of us!Date published: 2016-07-09Rated 5 out of 5 by johana from the best baby cupcakes we just got this cupcakes today as a gift from our neighbors the are amazing we love the look, and they taste awesome, we love them so much that we just placed and order of them :)Date published: 2014-11-06Rated 1 out of 5 by MimiBakes from Not very good. These cupcakes have a very strange icing. It seemed greasy - maybe made with shortening rather than butter - and had no taste - just greasy somewhat hard icing. It wasn't soft and creamy like what you would expect from a real butter cream icing. The cake part was okay - maybe somewhat on the dry side and very little flavor. Overall these cupcakes were a big disappointment considering their cost.Date published: 2014-06-16