Sweet Cupcake Sampler
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our nine-piece sampler from Chicago’s famous More® includes three favorite flavors perfect for gift giving and holiday parties. The bakery crafts the cupcakes by hand in small batches, using the very best ingredients. Our assortment includes: Red Velvet: A Southern classic, this light, super-moist cocoa cake is frosted with a rich cream-cheese frosting. Salted Caramel: A lightly salted caramel cake with a moist crumb and decadent liquid caramel center. Chocolate Chocolate: A deep, dark Belgian chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream frosting.
- 9 cupcakes, 3 of each flavor.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cupcakes are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, store the cupcakes at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 2 days. If not serving immediately, place the cupcakes in an airtight container and place in the freezer for up to 1 month. We do not recommend refrigerating the cupcakes.
- If the cupcakes are frozen, remove from freezer approximately 2 to 3 hours prior to serving, discard the inner foam packaging, and allow cupcakes to thaw at room temperature. The cupcakes are best enjoyed at room temperature.
- Salted Caramel: Granulated sugar, egg white, butter, vanilla extract, heavy cream, salt, wheat all-purpose white flour, baking soda, baking powder, whole egg, buttermilk, black Hawaiian lava salt.
- Chocolate Chocolate: Wheat all-purpose white flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, dry cocoa powder, whole egg, vanilla extract, milk, canola vegetable oil, granulated sugar, butter, powdered sugar, corn syrup, semi-sweet chocolate chips, chocolate dragee.
- Red Velvet: Cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, salt, white chcocolate, canola vegetable oil, granualted sugar, buttermilk, whole egg, water, vinegar, wheat all-purpose white flour, baking soda, dry cocoa powder, red #40.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SweetiePie57 from MORE please!! I ordered these cupcakes to try out before sending as a corporate gift. I was thrilled with my selection. Not only did these arrive looking picture perfect, they were moist and absolutely delicious. The Chocolate Cupcakes were amazing! One of the best chocolate cakes I have tasted topped with a decadent, rich chocolate buttercream. Nobody can resist Red Velvet, and this Red Velvet was divine! I really enjoyed the fact that the cake actually tasted lightly of coca (as many velvet cakes lack this important touch). The cake was light and fluffy and the cream cheese frosting tasted like cream cheese ( a big plus in my book, since too often the cream cheese is completely overshadowed by sugar). The Salted Caramel was the the right amount of sweet and salty, with a rich caramel center. I ended up sending a number of these as gifts, and judging by the thank you's I've received, my clients were just as pleased as I was.Date published: 2013-01-06