Personalized Birthday Cupcakes for Her, Set of 9
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Looking for a sweet way to send personal happy birthday wishes? Say it with cupcakes. More®—a Chicago-based boutique bakery—prepares these lavish little treats from scratch in small batches, using only top-of-the-line ingredients like Madagascar vanilla and Valrhona chocolate. Our selection for the birthday girl includes three sophisticated flavors:
More®: Deep, dark Belgian chocolate cake with Valrhona chocolate ganache and a cream center. Personalized with the recipient’s name (up to 8 letters) written in pink icing.
Vanilla Valrhona: Vanilla cake filled with a Valrhona chocolate mousse and covered with a pink icing design.
Chocolate Vanilla: The best of both worlds—a chocolate cake topped with a vanilla buttercream icing and decorated with a pink fondant flower.
- 9 cupcakes: 3 More, 2 Vanilla Valrhona and 4 Chocolate Vanilla.
- 2 3/4" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cupcakes are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, if not serving immediately, wrap the box with plastic wrap or store the cupcakes in an airtight container and place in the freezer. The cupcakes will keep one month frozen. We do not recommend refrigerating the cupcakes.
- The cupcakes are best enjoyed at room temperature. If frozen, take cupcakes from freezer approximately 2 to 3 hours prior to serving.
- More®: Granulated sugar, egg, white, corn syrup, salt, wheat flour, all-purpose white flour, baking powder, baking soda, dry powder cocoa, whole egg, vanilla extract, milk, canola vegetable oil, 62% dark chocolate, butter, heavy cream, FD&C Blue #1
- Vanilla Valrhona: Milk, wheat all-purpose white flour, granulated sugar, butter, vanilla extract, baking powder, salt, 62% dark chocolate, heavy cream, water, egg, white, vanilla bean paste, FD&C Blue #1
- Chocolate Vanilla: Wheat all-purpose white flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa dry powder, whole egg, vanilla extract, milk, vegetable oil, canola, granulated sugar, water, egg white, butter, vanilla bean paste, FD&C Blue #1
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jeckie from A complete success I sent these cupcakes as a gift to a cousin who is a lover of all things cakey. She is over the moon. First of all they arrived super quickly, shipped over night with dry ice. The packaging was wonderful and the selection of cupcakes, and the personalization were a huge success. Really a big surprise to have a cupcake with her name on it. I should also say that the cupcakes were delicious, filled with wonderful fillings which were very successful with my chocolate loving cousin. I will send these again if they are still available. This is a terrific gift.Date published: 2013-06-26Rated 5 out of 5 by chitownfoodie from Beautiful and delicious I received these cupcakes as a gift for my birthday. I was blown away by how beautiful and elegant they were, and so touched that it was personalized with my name! There was a combination of chocolate and white cake, which kept everyone happy. They were delicious, beautifully decorated and the cake texture and frosting by far was better than any cupcake I've ever had. I really liked that they had filling, and that it was perfectly balanced with the cake.The box was big enough that we were able to share with friends, although my husband like them so much he took more than his fair share. His birthday is right around the corner, and since we enjoyed them so much now I know the perfect gift for him too! I would highly recommend these as a gift for friends, family or a co-worker. I was amazed that they shipped so perfectly. They arrived packaged with dry ice, and each cupcake was flawless. Great product!Date published: 2012-12-18