Monogrammed Forged Steak Brand
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Backyard chefs who take pride in their grilling can now sear their own initials into steaks and chops using this iron brand that’s hand forged by a Texas cattle rancher.
- Adds a fun and unique personal touch to grilled meats.
- Hand-forged iron brand is an authentic miniature version of the cattle brands used for centuries to identify livestock and designate ranch families.
- Includes a wall-mounting storage rack.
- Choose single, double or triple initials. All letters will be of equal height and weight.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Brand: 11 1/2" long; 1 1/4"-high letters.
- Storage rack: 3 1/2" x 14" high.
- Made in USA.
- Due to the nature of the materials used, additional time is required to create this personalized item. You should allow four to five weeks for delivery of your steak brand.
- Use & Care
- The brand’s protective coating of paint will burn off during the first heating.
- Place the brand on hot coals, a gas range or an electric burner. Just before serving your food, hold the heated brand with a protective pad and brand the meat with a gentle top-to-bottom and side-to-side motion.
- Before storing the brand for an extended time, spread a few drops of cooking oil over the metal to provide a protective coating. The oil will burn off completely on the next use.
- If the brand becomes rusted or dirty, clean it gently with steel wool or a wire brush, or rub it lightly with sandpaper.
- Dry thoroughly after cleaning to prevent rusting.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by alyssa from High quality product, great gift, quick shipping I was very impressed with the craftsmanship of this iron. The way it is presented on the wood block with the brand is a really nice touch. Made for a great gift and we already ordered another one. Arrived within a few days of ordering, surprisingly quick for a custom product.Date published: 2018-02-18Rated 1 out of 5 by SAHR from Poor lettering I ordered the R which looks more like a swiggle line than a R. There is no line/area when the R touches in the middle so it is hard to tell what it actually is. Huge waste of money. William Sonoma should have a picture that shows all of the letters.Date published: 2017-08-21Rated 4 out of 5 by StacieAly from Nice father's day gift Before purchasing this product I read the other reviews of customers on here saying their only qualm was that the product took a long time to receive. So after expecting a 5 week wait, I was pleasantly surprised when I received my brand in just a week. The brand itself is nice which is why I would still recommend this product. However, the hanging board seemed hastily thrown together. The metal hook from which the brand is to hang is not centered. In addition, the slot cut out to hang the board on a wall was misplaced at the bottom of the board, making the brand and initials hang upside-down. I'll have to make another hole in the wood near the top to get it to hang properly. This is a minor problem, especially if you're not even planning on using the hanger, but for the price and time I was willing to wait for the item, I expected a little bit better quality.Date published: 2016-05-03Rated 4 out of 5 by MikeT1 from Great gift, long ship time This is an awesome gift, and I highly recommend it. However, the reason I did not give this 5 stars is that it took almost 5 weeks from the time of order to when it was delivered. If you're in a pinch on time, this gift is NOT for you.Date published: 2014-09-09Rated 5 out of 5 by zombiemom from Awesome gift!! This is probably one of the best gifts I have ever gotten for someone! It is made very well and if you have someone who loves to BBQ it is ideal. It does take a few weeks though to arrive but that's just because it is custom made.The iron itself is about 12-14" long and comes with a wooden plank to hang it on that the brand is stamped onto. I WILL be ordering this again for another gift and for myself. Highly recommend this productDate published: 2012-01-01