Modular Australian Pine Wine Racks
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Originally designed as professional display racks for wineries, these Australian pine shelves hold wine bottles in the preferred position, so their corks remain moist.
- Easy to assemble and dismantle to fit the needs of your wine collection.
- Patented lock-and-groove design eliminates the need for tools when assembling.
- Environmentally friendly Australian pine.
- Exceptionally sturdy crossbars and end pieces are free of knots.
- 36-bottle rack has 4 shelves; each shelf holds 9 bottles. Includes 8 crossbars and 8 ends.
- 72-bottle rack has 6 shelves; each shelf holds 12 bottles. Includes 12 crossbars and 12 ends.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 36-bottle rack: 36" x 11 1/2" x 22" high; 17 lb. 8 oz.
- 72-bottle rack: 47 1/2" x 11 1/2" x 33" high; 32 lb. 8 oz.
- 11 3/4"-deep shelves.
- Made in Australia.
- Use & Care
- Modular racks are designed to stack. They can be built up to a maximum of 12 ft. height, or 24 layers high. Anchor stacked racks to the wall with L-brackets.
- Racks must be snug up against a wall for stability and safety.
- Do not stand a loaded rack in the middle of a room or high-traffic area where it could be tipped over by children or pets.
- Use caution when placing racks on counter- or tabletops, where they could tip over.
- Always load your wine into the bottom layers first.
- For partially filled racks, move bottles to the bottom shelves to avoid becoming top-heavy and tipping.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.