Mixed Succulent Wreath
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
This living wreath captures the wild beauty of succulent plants with its gorgeous array of colors, plump textures and fascinating natural forms. Varieties of succulents are artfully hand arranged and planted into a wire ring filled with moss and soil, creating a wall-hung succulent garden that will grow and fill out over time. This eco-friendly live wreath thrives in a bright location with minimal watering.
- 12" diam.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully remove the wreath from the shipping carton. Hang the wreath or use as a centerpiece. When used as a centerpiece, place on a tray to protect the furniture’s surface. When mounted to the wall, allow the wreath to dry thoroughly to prevent possible damage, and display on a sealed surface only.
- Light: Indoors, place in a bright area. Outdoors, the succulents prefer partial sun. In warm climates, give the plants morning sun and afternoon shade. In cooler climates, give the plants morning shade and afternoon sun.
- Water: Thoroughly water, then let dry. Succulents need to dry out completely between each watering. Plants will start to pucker when they need water. Occasionally mist plants to help keep them clean.
- Fertilizing: Succulents require very little fertilizer. Fertilize once in early spring and again in late summer using a basic liquid houseplant food added to the watering schedule.
- Pruning: To maintain shape or repair damaged plants, pinch or cut the plants for the desired effect. Plants or cuttings that have been removed should be left in a cool area for a few days so that the cut ends can callous over. Cuttings can then be planted in a well-draining pot with succulent or cactus potting soil. Hanging succulents can be switched to hang from opposite ends to keep the plants growing evenly.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by MLDub from Nothing like the photo. I bought this several months ago and it looks nothing like the beautiful photo used to sell it. It looks a lot more like what another customer posted. It’s very patchy and has no color. Things are dying even though I take it down and water it. It never even resembled the photo when I got it. I hoped it would growDate published: 2018-04-23Rated 1 out of 5 by Clownfish from Disappointing and nothing like the photo I had difficulty finding a succulent wreath that looked adequate for a front door and was pleased to come across this one online, despite spending more than I had initially wanted. The wreath arrived promptly but looked nothing like the images on the website--it resembles a sad weekend garden craft project that someone gave up on half way through. Perhaps it will grow in a bit over time, but I have to say, don't waste your money and hold out for something better that you can see in person. One would have hoped and expected a better product from Williams-Sonoma.Date published: 2018-03-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Lavender from Gorgeous Within a week and after soaking in my kitchen sink for several minutes, I put it out in the sun, and it has nearly doubled in sizeDate published: 2017-10-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Blizzie from Beautiful lifel like wreath I ordered this wreath & was very surprisided how life like it looks. But the most amazing part of this order was how quickly WS handled a delivery problem that was MY error without any additional charge & no hassle! WS is my go to place to order! Never disappointed in quality of products!Date published: 2017-05-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Anita from Beautiful wreath I just opened the box to this beautiful wreath. I chanced it thinking I would have to be patient while it grew but, it's breathtaking right out of the box.Date published: 2017-03-16Rated 1 out of 5 by Andbella from Disappointing Nothing like the photo... see photo of what I received & compare to the advertised photo... Pales in comparison... Unfortunately it is nonreturnable. Don't waste your money like I did.Date published: 2016-06-16