Mixed Succulent Centerpiece
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Add natural beauty to your home with this succulent wreath centerpiece, comprised of a variety of complementary shapes and colors. Thanks to their water-retaining properties, these drought-resistant plants require minimal upkeep. The succulents are grown in Oregon and carefully hand-placed to create a lasting arrangement for a dining table or entryway console.
- Crafted of succulents and a lightweight peat moss/pumice mix.
- All succulents are grown without herbicides.
- For decorative indoor and outdoor use.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Wreath: 10" diam., 4" thick; 6–8 lb.
- 14" Wreath: 14" diam., 5” thick; 8–10 lb.
- Made in USA
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the centerpiece and gently remove it from the box.
- As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If you choose to place your centerpiece outdoors, protect it from the wind and rain.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our centerpiece is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping.
- To clean your centerpiece, lightly dust it with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- When properly cared for, the piece should last 6 months to 1 year.