Nordic Ware Mini Tiered Cakelet Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Elaborate tiered cakes were an innovation of the famous 19th-century pastry chef Antonin Carême, who considered confectionery a branch of architecture. Our clever baking pan makes it easy to create intricately sculpted cakelets with elegant tiered silhouettes.
- Makes six cakelets, three each of two detailed designs.
- Embellished with a simple glaze, colored icings or confectioners' sugar, the cakelets are a memorable addition to any celebration.
- Durable cast-aluminum construction ensures sharp detail and uniform baking.
- Premium nonstick finish guarantees easy release and cleanup.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 3/4" x 8 3/4" x 3 1/4" high; 3 1/2" diam., 3"-high wells.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Rated 5 out of 5 by NinnyVB from little wedding cakes I noticed someone else recommended cakes made with this pan for a little girls' activity, but I do it for a bridal shower activity. Have different colors of royal icing in disposable decorating bags, decorating pearls in different colors, premade royal icing roses, whatever! Cake supply stores carry little boxes just the right size to take home in.Date published: 2012-11-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Bakeapalooza from Amazing & Easy This pan is wonderful! Use spray oil + flour, and the cakes will come out fine. As for cleanup, I pour near boiling water into the wells and watch the remnants float to the top for easy disposal. As for decorating, so fun. It pretty much uses an entire box of cake mix (for those of us who don't have time to make some from scratch). They look amazing, and I love bringing them to parties and serving them to friends.Date published: 2012-02-11