We Take the Cake Easter Mini Peter Rabbit Cakes, Set of 4
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Sweeten the celebration with little cakes topped by adorable scenes from Beatrix Potter's beloved Peter Rabbit. Handcrafted by We Take the Cake of Florida, the collection includes single-serving cakes in four fabulous flavors. Prepared using premium ingredients like Dutch cocoa and creamery butter, each cake is filled with a complementary creamy filling. As a finishing touch, the illustrations are printed on edible sugar paper, placed atop perfectly smooth vanilla buttercream.
Red Velvet: A southern treat with moist red buttermilk and Dutch-cocoa cake slathered with handmade cream-cheese frosting.
Chocolate: Decadent layers of rich chocolate cake, generously cloaked with a chocolate cream cheese frosting.
Coconut: As moist and dense as a pound cake, layered with ultra-rich coconut custard filling
Golden Butter: Moist, fluffy layers of buttery vanilla cake, filled and frosted with vanilla cream cheese.
- Four mini cakes, one of each flavor.
- 3" diam., 1" high each (1 lb. total).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cakes ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cakes are best enjoyed at room temperature. If frozen, remove the plastic from the cakes while still frozen and place bakery box in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, allow the cakes to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Chocolate Cake: Butter, sugar, vegetable shortening, cocoa, eggs, all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, buttermilk, vanilla.
- Coconut Cake: Butter, sugar, vegetable shortening, all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, eggs, vanilla, coconut extract, sour cream.
- Golden Butter Cake: Butter, sugar, vegetable shortening, all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, eggs, vanilla, sour cream.
- Red Velvet Cake: Butter, sugar, vegetable shortening, cocoa, eggs, vanilla. Red food coloring, all-purpose flour.
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing: powdered sugar, vanilla, butter, cocoa, cream cheese, milk salt.
- Vanilla Buttercream Icing: powdered sugar, vanilla, butter, salt.
- Vanilla Cream Cheese Icing: powdered sugar, vanilla, butter, cream cheese, salt.
- Sugar Paper: Tapioca starch, corn syrup solids, microcrystalline cellulose, sugar, water, glycerine, canola oil, polyglycerol esters, titanium dioxide, algin, potassium sorbate (preservative), citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, soy lecithin.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.