Mini Pastry Collection
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
These diminutive pastries make delectable brunch bites or enticing additions to a buffet. Our ready-to-bake assortment includes cinnamon-spiced morning buns and decadent pecan-topped sticky buns.
- Miniature versions of our popular handmade pastries by master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon.
- Morning buns combine light, flaky croissant dough with a filling of brown sugar, cinnamon and orange zest.
- Sticky buns are made with buttery croissant dough and a generous layer of caramelized pecans.
- Easy to prepare: allow to rise overnight, then bake.
- Shipped frozen.
- Assortment includes 12 mini morning buns and 12 mini sticky buns (1 lb. 8 oz. total).
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The pastries were shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the pastries in the freezer where they will keep up to one month.
- Remove the plastic shrink-wrap from the packaging but keep the buns in their trays. Cover the frozen buns with a sheet of parchment paper and let the buns rise at room temperature for 6 to 8 hours.
- Position a rack in the lower third of an oven and preheat to 350°F.
- Remove the top sheet of parchment paper from the trays. Place the trays on a parchment-lined baking sheet and transfer to the oven. Bake until the pastries are puffed and golden, 20 to 25 minutes. To ensure even browning, rotate the baking sheet 180 degrees halfway through baking. Place a large plate over the top of each tray and invert the buns onto the plates. Let the tray rest on top of the sticky buns for 5 seconds before removing to allow the nuts to fall on top.
- In a bowl, stir together 1/2 cup sugar and 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon. Add the morning buns and toss to coat evenly. Serve warm. Makes 24 buns, 12 of each flavor.
- Mini Morning Buns: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, sugar, brown sugar, yeast, salt, cinnamon, dough conditioner (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes).
- Mini Sticky Buns: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, brown sugar, sugar, pecans, yeast, corn syrup, honey, salt, cinnamon, dough conditioner (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes), vanilla extract.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Suzy from Not very good So disappointed in these. They all taste the same & found them very greasy & doughy. Actually going to dump what is left.Date published: 2018-10-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Stephbkr from Very nice for brunch I bought these for Easter brunch. I was a little worried about how they would turn out because of recent reviews...they were delicious. The expiration date on the box was May 2018 so they were getting close to expiring .Date published: 2018-04-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Sheila from I REALLY WANT THEM....... THE SALE PRICE IS GREAT! But have they received “fresh” pastry(s) as of the last three reviews? We can’t return for refund....so anybody at WS want to let us know? Probably sell like mad if you responded with a positive answer. I’ll wait for a response from WS.Date published: 2018-03-26Rated 1 out of 5 by Cucinare from Very disappointed! I've ordered these for the holidays for the past 3 years. The first two years the product was great, but this year I received and the sell date had already passed. The rolls never "rose" overnight and they were hard as a rock after cooking, threw them all in the trash! IDate published: 2018-01-03Rated 1 out of 5 by PKay from Very Disappointed Very disappointed in this product. Found the rolls tough and chewy. Not nearly the quality of your Croissants.Date published: 2017-05-30Rated 2 out of 5 by Russ from Be careful of SELL BY DATE !!!! Received Pastries after sell by date and you can't send them back!!!Date published: 2017-04-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Pinknails from Easter Happiness!! This product I ordered for Easter brunch was a huge success!! Even though it is recommended to bake all twelve minis at once they were that perfect addition to my table to make the holiday that more scpecial. I definitely will be ordering more. Thanks for the memory making moments Williams-Sonoma pdoducts have graciously inspired over generations.Date published: 2017-04-17Rated 2 out of 5 by sbsbca from Disappointing I really wanted to like this product. I've purchased the full-sized sticky buns and both mini and full-sized croissants before; the smaller size seemed like a great idea. First problem is that the packaging for both morning buns and sticky buns is identical -- both say "morning buns" and both refer to the "caramel" needing to drain over the buns. The pastries look identical in the tray, so until you've cooked them and turned them upside down you don't know whether you have 12 of one or the other. Needing to cook 12 at once is also a negative for me -- I want to be able to cook 2 or 3 for a solo person's breakfast (as with the mini-croissants). The pastry is not at all "flaky" or croissant-like -- just hard little knots of dough -- and the caramel is skimpy. I agree with the person who said the tastiest part is the cinnamon sugar you're supposed to roll them in after baking. Plus it's a multi-step production for little reward. Seriously disappointing by any measure.Date published: 2017-04-02