Mini Olive Tree
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Originally from Spain's Catalonia region, Arbequina olive trees produce fruit that's naturally sweet, mild and buttery, plus silver-green foliage that's naturally resistant to drought and pests. Grown and tended at a family farm in Florida for three years, our self-pollinating Arbequina olive tree makes a lasting alternative to cut blooms and is the perfect size for indoor enjoyment. It arrives wrapped for gift-giving in natural burlap tied with a fabric ribbon. Planted in the ground, this hardy evergreen can grow up to 25' tall and last for centuries.
- 20"–24" tree arrives in planting pot wrapped in burlap and tied with ribbon.
- Grows up to 8' high in a pot or up to 25' high in the ground (can be controlled with pruning).
- Requires sunny location (up to full sun).
- Self-pollinating tree produces 3/4" diam. olives and small white flower clusters.
- Grown in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pot: 6" diam., 5 1/2" high.
- Tree: 20"–24" tall (not including pot).
- Grown in USA.
- Use & Care
- Carefully unpack tree upon arrival.
- Remove burlap and plastic bag covering container.
- Find a sunny location (up to full sun) where tree can receive as much natural light as possible.
- Keep tree moist but not excessively wet at all times.
- Water tree twice a week until runoff is sufficient.
- If you prefer to grow tree in a container, pick one that's larger than the tree to allow room for growth, and use an all-purpose potting soil.
- You can grow olive tree for a number of years as a patio plant by simply transplanting it into a large container with potting soil.
- Always check container to make sure roots have ample room to grow.
- If you prefer to plant tree in the ground, pick a well-drained location that receives full sun and follow the simple instructions on the included planting card.
- Add a general tree or shrub fertilizer each spring.
Next Day Delivery