Mini Hot Dogs & Hamburgers
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Two all-American favorites – hamburgers and hot dogs – take a fun and tasty turn as two-bite appetizers. They're prepared for us by The Perfect Bite, with seasoned all-beef patties and franks, augmented with smoky bacon and melted cheddar cheese or Provençal mustard and golden buttery puff pastry. Keep these crowd-pleasing appetizers in the freezer for holiday celebrations, cocktail gatherings and children's parties.
Mini Cheeseburgers: Seasoned mini all-beef patties topped with melted cheddar cheese and smoky bacon on sesame seed buns. 10 oz. (two trays; 12 pieces total).
Pigs in a Blanket: Flaky puff pastry rubbed with Provençal mustard and herbs, then hand wrapped around perfectly spiced, nitrite-free, all-beef franks. 8.14 oz. (one tray; 12 pieces).
- 1 lb. 2 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The mini cheeseburgers and pigs in a blanket ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Freeze mini cheeseburgers and pigs in a blanket upon receipt. Both will keep for up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove frozen mini cheeseburgers from packaging and place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Cook for 20–25 minutes until golden brown. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Pigs in a Blanket
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove frozen pigs in a blanket from packaging and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Whisk together 1 egg and 2 tsp. water. Brush the top and sides of the pastry with the egg mixture. Bake until the pastry is golden brown, 18–20 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Mini Cheeseburgers: Bun (pastry flour, water, bread flour [wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], soybean oil, skimmed dry milk powder, dough conditioners [vegetable gums, wheat flour, monoglycerides, diglycerides, salt, soybean oil, modified cellulose, enzymes], sugar, baking powder [cornstarch, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, monocalcium phosphate], yeast, salt, sesame seeds), hamburger (beef, salt, spices), cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, culture enzymes, salt, annatto color), bacon (pork cured with water, salt, sugar, sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrate).
- Pigs in a Blanket: All-beef hot dog (beef, water, contains less than 2% of the following: allspice, celery juice powder, evaporated cane juice, garlic powder, ginger, honey, lactic acid starter culture, mustard, nutmeg, onion powder, paprika, pepper, sea salt), all-butter puff pastry (unbleached enriched flour [wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme], butter [pasteurized sweet cream (derived from milk)] water, salt), Dijon mustard (water, mustard seeds, vinegar, salt, citric acid), herbes de Provence.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.