Mini Glass Pie Dishes
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
These petite glass baking dishes are sized for baking and serving individual pies and casseroles. The dishes go from oven to table, and you can also use them in the refrigerator or freezer to chill custard or ice cream-filled pies.
- Durable tempered-glass dish for baking, chilling, freezing and serving.
- Clear glass baking surface heats evenly to ensure perfect browning.
- Handles are easy to grasp.
- Made in the USA by Anchor Hocking, famous for glass kitchenware since 1905.
- Bakes a 6" diam. pie.
- Sold individually or as a set of four.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6" diam.,1 1/2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Microwavable and freezer safe.
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Always use a heat-resistant pot holder when handling hot pan.
- Bakeware is not to be used over an open flame, a canned-heat burner or in direct contact with stovetop.
- Do not expose bakeware to quick temperature changes. Taking the pan from the oven to the freezer or refrigerator and vice-versa can cause breakage.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- These glass dishes are safe for storing food in the freezer or refrigerator. Let them come to room temperature before placing in microwave or oven.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
- To remove stubborn, baked-on foods, soak the pie dish and then scrub with non-abrasive cleansers and pads intended for use on glass bakeware.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.