Miele Dynamic U1 Twist Vacuum
With its patented swivel neck, the Miele Twist offers maximum maneuverability in a powerful upright vacuum. Its smooth, swiveling movement steers in all directions and deftly reaches into corners and along walls. Suction easily adjusts with a four-speed rotary dial for cleaning the full range of surfaces throughout your home.
- Innovative swivel-neck design allows steering in all directions and lays flat to reach under furniture.
- Recommended for all surfaces, from smooth and hardwood floors to high-pile carpets.
- Four-speed suction control with rotary dial for cleaning a range of surfaces: Smooth, Low Pile, Deep Pile and Curtains.
- Two motors – one for suction, one for the rotary brush.
- Extra-long extendable hose attachment reaches drapery, upholstery and stairs.
- Super AirClean filter system keeps ambient air fresh.
- Also compatible for use with enhanced AH30 HEPA filter (sold separately).
- Additional dust bags and replacement filters are sold separately.
- This filter works with the Miele Active Hepa Airclean Filter, SFHA30.
- Upholstery nozzle.
- Dusting brush.
- 1 Miele AirClean Type U dust bag.
- Super AirClean filter.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/2" x 13" x 46" high.
- 39' cord.
- 12' stretch hose.
- 3' telescopic wand.
- 54' cleaning radius.
- 6-qt.-cap. dust bag.
- 21 lb.
- Model number S7210.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- For best performance, replace the Miele AirClean Type-U dust bag after 1 1/2 hours of continuous use or when full.
- Replace filter after 50 hours of vacuum use or about once a year.
- Additional dust bags and replacement filters are available on our website.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.