Miele Scout RX2
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Say hello to your new housekeeper. The Scout RX2 vacuums are the newest generation of Miele's innovative robotic wonders. This automated cleaner is equipped with two built-in cameras to assess each space in your house and avoid obstacles with remarkable precision. Infrared sensors prevent collisions and direct the vacuum to resume its path if taken off-course. Anti-fall sensors keep the vacuum safe from damage. Just let the Scout know which area you want cleaned and how you want the job done, then sit back and let this innovative machine vacuum your entire home with bagless, high-energy efficiency.
- Miele Scout RX2 HomeVision runs for 120 minutes and cleans approx. 1600 sq. ft.; Miele Scout RX2 runs for 60 minutes and cleans approx. 860 sq. ft.
- HomeVision model supports encrypted, live image transmission from front camera to a mobile device.
- Lithium ion rechargeable battery takes approx. 2.5 hours to fully recharge once completely drained.
- Ideal for hard surfaces and light carpet cleaning.
- Uses 3D Smart Navigation system to detect its exact position in a room with consistent accuracy and precision, enabling it to avoid obstacles.
- Choose from four preprogrammed cleaning modes (Automatic, Spot, Turbo and Silence) or use remote control for manual use.
- Triple Cleaning System features 2 front brushes with extra-long fibers, a turbo brush and an efficient suction system.
- AirClean filtration keeps ambient air clean.
- Climb Mode allows vacuum to cross thresholds, moving from flat to carpeted floors.
- Furniture protection technology enlists the help of 7 anti-collision sensors to limit contact with furnishings.
- Durable rubber bumpers provide extra safeguards.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14" diam., 3 1/4" high.
- 7 lb.
- Dual voltage.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in Korea.
- Use & Care
- Clean brush roller periodically to remove lint and carpet fibers.
- Empty dustbin after each use.
- Replace AirClean filter every 3 months.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.