Miele Fashion Master 3312
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This all-in-one ironing and steam system lets you effortlessly smooth and freshen fabrics – from thick multi-layered pieces to the most delicate garments – with the ease and efficiency of a professional. Simple to set up and use, the system consists of a height-adjustable active ironing board, and a powerful iron with a honeycomb steam soleplate and a non-stick iron soleplate. The Miele Fashion Master handles every kind of garment with consistent professional-quality results.
- Foldout, infinite height-adjusting board provides a smooth and safe surface for ironing and steam ironing a full range of fabrics.
- Active ironing board has a built in multi-level fan to suck away steam or inflate the board with air for optimum position while ironing garments.
- Iron has a honeycomb soleplate for even steam distribution and a non-stick iron soleplate for ironing without steam.
- Features include professional cool down, auto off, auto rinse, auto descaling, multi-language control panel, water hardness level settings.
- Folds vertically and rolls away for easy, compact storage.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model B 3312
- 52 3/4" x 19 3/4" x 17 3/4" high.
- 66 lb.
- 120V/60 Hz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Germany.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.