Miele Dynamic U1 Fresh Air Vacuum
- Free Fast Shipping
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
The Miele Dynamic UI Fresh Air vacuum features Miele's AirClean Sealed System, which includes an AirClean filter bag and active HEPA filter to capture and retain more than 99.9% of dirt, dust and allergens. The vacuum's unique electrobrush follows the contours of the floor, automatically adjusting for different carpet heights and surfaces to provide consistent, even suction and gentle yet thorough cleaning. Other conveniences include a rotary dial control, LED headlight and three integrated accessories.
- Recommended for low- to high-pile carpeting and smooth floor surfaces.
- HEPA AirClean filter provides maximum air hygiene.
- Electrobrush automatically adjusts to different carpet heights and surfaces for consistent, even suction and gentle yet thorough cleaning.
- Rotating brush ensures deep cleaning of carpets of various heights.
- Rotary dial control lets you choose between four power settings.
- Low-noise, 1200-watt Miele-made Vortex Motor provides powerful performance and superior dust intake.
- Sleek, slender body allows vacuum to easily reach under furniture.
- Double-jointed swivel neck allows vacuum to pivot and maneuver with ease.
- Integrated three-piece accessory set includes upholstery tool, crevice tool and dusting brush with natural bristles.
- 46-foot cleaning radius.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 1/4" x 13 1/4" x 46" high.
- 21 lb.
- 39' cord.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Germany.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.