Miele Complete C3 for Soft Carpet
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Founded in Germany in 1899, Miele has grown to become the world's largest family-owned appliance company owing to their steadfast commitment to quality, performance and environmental standards. Their Complete C3 SoftCarpet vacuum is lightweight and exceptionally quiet, with a SoftCarpet power setting and Electro Plus electrobrush that work together to maintain the look and feel of soft carpets while keeping them impeccably clean.
- Designed with exclusive Miele AirClean Sealed System™, including patented Miele AirClean Filter-Bags™ and HEPA AirClean filtration.
- 1,200-watt Vortex Motor™ delivers superior power while minimizing noise.
- Motor-driven Electro Plus carpet head maintains consistent brush rotation independent of suction.
- Six standard power head settings range from low suction for drapes to maximum suction for carpet and hard-surface flooring.
- Suction setting can be easily adjusted with the touch of a foot pedal.
- Power head features two special settings: standard SC for medium-soft carpet, and SC+ for high-pile soft carpet.
- Parquet Twister Floor Tool cleans all hard surfaces and rotates 180 degrees to reach around and under furniture.
- Additional features include touch cord winder, 3 on-board tools (dust, crevice, upholstery), rubber non-marking wheels and 3D bumper.
- Direct Connect Powerhead (SEB228)
- Parquet Twister floor nozzle (SBB300-3)
- Dusting brush
- Upholstery tool
- Crevice tool
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 1/4" x 8" x 19 1/2" high.
- 24' retractable cord.
- 5 3/4-qt. cap. dust bag.
- 36-foot cleaning radius.
- Model: Miele Complete C3 SoftCarpet.
- Use with Miele 10123210 AirClean 3D Efficiency Dust Bag Type GN and Miele HEPA AirClean SF-HA 50.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Replace bags when full; replace HEPA filter once a year.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.