Miele CM6350 Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Order up a one-touch latte or cappuccino in your own kitchen – single or double size, as strong as you like it. The Miele CM6350 is brilliantly engineered for ultimate convenience, with a menu of café-style coffee drinks at your fingertips and simple digital controls to tailor each cup to your exact preferences. In addition to making barista-quality espresso, cappuccino, latte macchiato and caffè latte, you can now make an entire pot of coffee – up to 8 cups – with the simple press of a button (carafe sold separately). Plus, a dedicated hot-water spout lets you enjoy tea or Americanos whenever you'd like.
- OneTouch for Two prepares two coffee drinks simultaneously with one touch of a button.
- DirectSensor control panel with 4-row text display is easy to navigate.
- Choose single- or double-serving size.
- Coffee strength is selectable per cup.
- Four user profiles allow you to set preferences for temperature, amount of coffee/water and fineness of grind.
- Height-adjustable central spout (3" to 5 1/2") fits taller glasses.
- Built-in conical grinder with five settings.
- Metal splashguard offers sleek finish and added durability.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 17" x 10" x 14" high.
- 22 lb.
- Model #CM6350.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Intuitive DirectSensor user interface matches Miele GEN6000 built-in appliances.
- Eco mode with on/off.
- Powerful 15-bar pump for maximum extraction of flavor.
- Electronic steam valve.
- Integrated cup warmer holds up to 6 cups
- 10.5-oz. bean container.
- 60.8-fl.-oz. water tank.
- 16-oz. cap. stainless-steel milk flask included.
- Automatic cleaning program.
- Removable brew unit for easy cleaning.
- Milk system maintenance rinses pipework before milk can dry; no cleaning agent necessary.
- Removable drip tray is dishwasher safe.
- Plastic housing with stainless-steel accents.
- Access to a nationwide network of Miele service centers for personal assistance if needed.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash brew unit, main dispenser cover, water container lid, bean container lid, stainless steel milk container, holder for drip tray cover (on the drip tray).
- Dishwasher safe: drip tray and lid, drip grille, water tank, Cappuccinatore, milk pipe.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
- Rinse Cappuccinatore after every use (if it will be more than an hour between uses). Wash daily by dishwasher.
- Rinse the system daily using the automatic rinsing function.
- Once a week, wash the brew unit with warm water and dry with a paper towel.
- Approx. every 200 uses, clean and degrease the unit using the included cleaning tablets.
- When system indicates, descale the coffee system using the included descaling tablets.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow three to four weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Miele CM6 Thermal Carafe
Rated 3 out of 5 by Rong from Love it, but repairs are difficult! We’ve had our Miele for 1-1/2 years and absolutely love the coffee and extra features for making specialty coffee. 3-1/2 weeks ago it quit pumping water. We contacted Williams-Sonoma and they gave us the name of a repair shop that does warranty work on Miele. We brought it in (100 mile trip for us). After two weeks of going around with the repair shop, Miele, and Williams-Sonoma, we were absolutely no closer to getting the repair done! Miele said they had to check the warranty and we needed to send a picture of the broken piece, but we no longer had our machine - it was 100 miles away at a repair shop! Very long story made shorter, we are STILL waiting to hear from Miele almost a month later! And after driving the machine 100 miles to the repair shop, Miele said we were misinformed by Williams-Sonoma as to how to handle our broken machine! As it stands now, Miele said they will probably just send us a new machine if they can’t “help us fix it over the phone!” I don’t know how you fix a broken piece over the phone?! We have waited DAYS/WEEKS to be contacted by Miele to resolve this. Both the repair shop and Williams-Sonoma have said they would try contacting the “higher ups” to get this resolved. Very disappointed in Mieles customer service!! Overall, I would still recommend this machine, but be prepared with patience if it breaks Down!!Date published: 2018-09-18Rated 5 out of 5 by jthtjb01 from I love this machine! I studied/reviewed all espresso machines before buying this one and this machine does it all. You can make adjustments to your specific taste. It fits on my counter perfectly. Accept the fact that grinding beans is noisy regardless of the best machine. Yes, it rinses OFTEN, but why complain, this keeps the machine clean and running smoothly; something most people never do even though required by the manufacturer to do regularly. Degreasing requires a few minutes of your time; however the machine does the work while you empty the waste water. There is no guess work with this machine as it tells you when it needs you to adjust water levels and add tablets for descaling and degreasing. User friendly. My advice is, if you don't want to properly care for your investment, why invest? You can always go out and buy your morning "cuppa jo" prepared especially for you and bring it home; but that is certainly not the same as becoming your own "Barista" brewing your favorite freshly ground Cafe Americano, Cappuccino, Latte or Latte Macchiato at home. I am quite smitten with this machine and you will be, too.Date published: 2018-05-29Rated 5 out of 5 by dflawless from I love my Miele! I've had this about 6 months and love my Miele espresso machine. I like that everyone in the family can have their own profile with custom drinks. The screen prompts you to do everything and she is very user friendly to use. I love the milk rinsing after every use. The "double" button gets a lot of use in my house too. You can make a 12 oz. cappuccino with one touch.Date published: 2018-05-29
Does this machine require a permanent connection to water source ?Hi DanaMDMoM, No, you need to fill the water tank with fresh, cold tap water.Date published: 2019-07-15
Does this product come with a warranty?Hi Amy1, For Residential Miele Products Used Exclusively for Household/Personal Purposes: One (1) Year Limited Warranty – Any warranty claims for residential Miele Products must be received by Miele within one (1) year from the date of purchase.Date published: 2019-05-20