Miele Complete C3 Calima Vacuum
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Ideal for homes with pets, our exclusive Miele Calima vacuum comes with an air-driven turbo brush that powerfully loosens dirt and pet hair for fast, effective cleaning of carpets and rugs. A separate parquet floor brush safely cleans tile, wood and other smooth surfaces, with 90-degree rotation for easy maneuvering around furniture and corners.
- Recommended for smooth surfaces, low- to medium-pile carpets and area rugs.
- Low-noise, 1200-watt Miele-made Vortex Motor for powerful performance and superior dust intake.
- Easy suction control via six power settings, with plus/minus step-down pedals for fine-tuning suction.
- Air-driven turbo brush head with rotating roller brush to loosen dirt and hair from carpets and area rugs.
- Parquet floor brush for smooth surfaces has a low profile and 90-degree rotation for reaching tight spaces and under furniture.
- 36-foot cleaning radius.
- Lightweight skeleton construction (2 lb. lighter than previous models).
- HEPA filtration keeps ambient air clean.
- Additional dust bags and replacement filters are sold separately.
- Use with the Miele Active HEPA AirClean Filter, SFHA50.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Turbo Comfort turbo brush (STB 205-3).
- Parquet Twister floor tool.
- Integrated upholstery nozzle, crevice tool and dusting brush.
- 1 Miele AirClean Type-G/N dust bag.
- Miele Active HEPA filter Ah50–S4/S5.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 23' cord with retractor.
- 4 3/4-qt.-cap. dust bag.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Germany.
- Model number S 8390.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Miele Active HEPA AirClean SFHA50
Rated 5 out of 5 by tea4two from Quiet and powerful! I bought this vacuum about a month ago. I'm still learning all the features, but so far I love it. It is very powerful yet surprisingly quiet and lightweight. It easily maneuvers around corners. It does a great job on the hardware floors and the throw rugs. I have 3 cats and 3 dogs and was torn between the C3 Calima and the C3 Alize. I was reluctant about the Calima because the carpet attachment does not have a dedicated motor. I actually called Miele directly and they suggested the Calima because of the pets. This is a fantastic vacuum, it sucks up pet hair with ease and the carpet attachment is very strong. I don't expect to ever buy another vacuum in my lifetime.Date published: 2017-03-11Rated 2 out of 5 by pmse from Good Vacuum, but beware I ordered this via Williams Sonoma and was sent a used vacuum cleaner. It was very obvious...it wasn't even in the right box, the packaging was torn, and vacuum heads were dirty. I was able to return it to get a new one at no cost, but shipping was slow and I needed it sooner. The mistake may have been on Miele's end as this is a special order item, but I was very surprised that this happened. The vacuum cleaner itself is very good. It works well and has a number of settings for different uses. I am just going to think twice before ordering another high-end appliance from here, especially anything special order.Date published: 2016-07-26