Microplane® Master Series Extra Coarse Walnut-Handled Paddle Grater
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Microplane's Master Series transforms the company's legendary grating and shredding tools into functional works of art. Combining a polished walnut handle with super-efficient cutting teeth, the extra-coarse paddle grater is indispensable for everything from farmstead cheeses to fresh produce.
- Ideal for grating semi-soft cheeses like mozzarella and Fontina or veggies like carrots, zucchini and cabbage.
- Surgical-grade stainless-steel blades feature razor-sharp cutting teeth for precision grating and shredding.
- Crafted from sustainably harvested American walnut, the handle provides a secure, comfortable grip.
- Durable end pieces keep the grater steady on your work surface and prevent scratching.
- Includes a durable plastic cover for safe storage in a kitchen drawer.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 1/2" long, 2 1/2" wide.
- Blades made in USA; assembled in China.
- Use & Care
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery