Microplane® Master Series Extra Coarse Walnut-Handled Paddle Grater
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Microplane's Master Series transforms the company's legendary grating and shredding tools into functional works of art. Combining a polished walnut handle with super-efficient cutting teeth, the extra-coarse paddle grater is indispensable for everything from farmstead cheeses to fresh produce.
- Ideal for grating semi-soft cheeses like mozzarella and Fontina or veggies like carrots, zucchini and cabbage.
- Surgical-grade stainless-steel blades feature razor-sharp cutting teeth for precision grating and shredding.
- Crafted from sustainably harvested American walnut, the handle provides a secure, comfortable grip.
- Durable end pieces keep the grater steady on your work surface and prevent scratching.
- Includes a durable plastic cover for safe storage in a kitchen drawer.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 1/2" long, 2 1/2" wide.
- Blades made in USA; assembled in China.
- Use & Care
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1kck4twhx1 from Love it!!! I bought this over the Christmas holidays. I was hesitant at first but glad I took the nudge and bought it. I was in need of a grater as the one I had was old fashion and had seen better days. The grater is very light, love the stainless steel and walnut color wood. It is very durable, easy to handle, slices cheese very easily without any effort. The blades are sharp so be careful. This is small grater but with a powerful punch! I use it all the time, as I prefer freshly grated cheese over pre package. Excellent quality! I seriously love this grater! Highly, Highly recommend this to anyone.Date published: 2019-01-05