Michel Bras Diamond Knife Sharpener
- Special Offer
Special Offer: When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad (Cookware, Tools, or Electrics) through July 31, 2017, you will receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170). Enter Online
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online
World-renowned French chef Michel Bras believes cooking, like any art, requires the finest tools. Created in Japan in collaboration with Kai, the producer of Shun knives, this high-performance honing steel is specifically designed to keep your Michel Bras knives in top condition.
- Hand assembled to exacting specifications.
- Steel honing rod is encrusted with diamond bits, the ultimate material for restoring a keen edge to fine high-carbon-steel knives.
- Etched with Bras’s signature emblem of cistre, the delicate Alpine fennel that grows in the hills above his Aubrac restaurant.
- Black PakkaWood handle is designed in the traditional Japanese chestnut shape, to sit comfortably in your hand.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4" rod; 4 3/4" handle.
- 7.25 oz.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Use with straight-edged knives only; not for use with serrated blades.
- Steel length should measure at least as long as the knife being honed.
- To properly hone the knife, hold it at a 15-degree angle and draw the blade across the steel. Never stroke the same side of blade more than once in succession.
- Depending on how often you use your knives, you may wish to hone once a week.
- Remove metal filings from the steel with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
- Warranty Information
Learn more about Care, Sharpening, Warranty Policy and Shipping Instructions. View details
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
- Warranty Information