Manhattan Fruitier Sweet & Savory Fruit Gift Hamper
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Inspire an unforgettable fruit and cheese platter with this artful collection of sweet and savory treats from the legendary Manhattan Fruitier. Re-creating the classic composition of a European still-life painting, it begins with a one-of-a-kind assortment of the season's freshest fruit. The hand-selected fruit is accompanied by a traditional Vermont cheddar and decadent artisanal caramels. The gift-ready treats are beautifully arranged in a reusable bamboo gift hamper.
Seasonal Fruit: Colorful sampling of premium fresh fruit. Specific offerings vary – please see More Info Tab for details. (7–9 pieces; approx. 2 lb.–2 lb. 8 oz.)
Shelburne Farms Vermont Cheddar: Handcrafted farmhouse cheddar, aged for one year to ensure rich, mellow flavor. Made with raw milk produced by the sustainable, nonprofit farm's own grass-fed herd of Brown Swiss cows. (8 oz.)
Sea Salt Caramels: Soft buttery caramels, enhanced with delicate flakes of sea salt for classic umami character with the perfect balance of sweet and salty flavor. (3 oz.)
Keepsake Bamboo Hamper: Designed to provide years of reliable service, this reusable hamper is woven of sustainable bamboo.
- Approx. 7 lb. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
Every fresh fruit assortment from Manhattan Fruitier is a one-of-a-kind work of art, created with the very finest offerings available on the day your gift is assembled. Each one showcases a variety of America's most extraordinary fruit, hand selected according to the season and what's best at the daily farmers' markets. Apples may include varieties like Fuji, Pink Lady, Cameo and Sweet Cheeks, while pear varieties might include Bosc, Taylor Gold, Bartlett and D'Anjou. Citrus fruit may include anything from mandarins, tangerines, tangelos and clementines to Cara Cara and other sweet, juicy navel oranges – plus fresh grapefruit. In addition to these year-round classics, summertime assortments may feature fresh stone fruit like peaches, plums and pluots, along with tropical favorites such as kiwi, pomegranates, mangoes and avocados.
- Use & Care
- The gift assortment ships chilled with gel packs.
- Upon receipt, remove the cheese from the hamper and place in the refrigerator, where it will keep for up to 6 months unopened. Once opened, wrap and refrigerate for up to 10 days.
- Fresh fruit may be stored either at room temperature or in the refrigerator. Depending on the variety, it will keep from 5 days to 3 weeks.
- Caramels should be stored at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 6 months unopened. Once opened, store them in an airtight container for up to 2 months.
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheese to room temperature for approx. 1 hour prior to serving. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended.
- Seasonal Fruit: Each assortment is unique – specific fruit vary daily.
- Shelburne Farms Vermont Cheddar: Raw milk, salt, calf rennet, starter culture.
- Sea Salt Caramels: Corn syrup, sugar, nonfat milk, coconut oil, palm kernel oil, sea salt, mono and diglycerides, butter flavor (maltodextrin, modified butter oil, salt, dehydrated butter, guar gum, sodium bicarbonate, annatto [for color], turmeric [for color]), natural flavor, soy lecithin, disodium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
- About Manhattan Fruitier
Celebrated by food lovers around the globe, Manhattan Fruitier has been creating extraordinary gifts since 1987. Each one-of-a-kind gift set is made to order, typically showcasing peak-of-the-season fresh fruit, along with sweet and savory artisanal treats. Designed to please the eye as well as the palate, these gorgeous gifts are unique works of art, inspired by classic Dutch still-life paintings. Every set is hand assembled with impeccable attention to detail, from the expert selection of fruit and other delicacies to the artful placement of decorative elements. The result is an unforgettable gift that works beautifully for any occasion, all year long.