Manhattan Fruitier Deluxe Dried Fruit, Nut and Sweets Gift Box
Inspire creative snacking with these uplifting treats from New York's famous Manhattan Fruitier. An unforgettable gift, the assortment showcases natural treats, hand selected for the ultimate flavors and textures. This irresistible gift includes a unique combination of the season's finest dried fruit, roasted nuts and premium sweets – all nestled in a reusable pinstriped box.
Honey Almond Nougat: Delicate, nutty confection with light, marshmallow-like sweetness. (4 oz.; 10 individually wrapped pieces)
Butter Toffee Mixed Nuts: Satisfying mix of almonds, cashews, peanuts and pecans, perfectly roasted and enhanced with rich coating of sweet butter toffee. (3 oz.)
Roasted Salted Almonds: Crunchy roasted almonds, lightly salted to highlight their hearty flavor. (4 oz.)
Organic Mediterranean Dried Apricots: Sweet, tender organic apricots are naturally sundried on the Mediterranean coast. (4 oz.)
Organic Banana Chips: Organic bananas are thinly sliced, fried in organic coconut oil and sweetened with a touch of organic sugar. (4 oz.)
Sea Salt Caramels: Soft buttery caramels, enhanced with delicate flakes of sea salt for classic umami character with the perfect balance of sweet and salty flavor. (3 oz.)
Organic Apple Rings: Chewy, tangy-sweet rings of organic Granny Smith apples, harvested and dried in the Finger Lakes region of New York state. (2 oz.)
Organic Whole Pistachios: Plump pistachios are expertly dry roasted and lightly salted in their shells. (4 oz.)
Cinnamon Toffee Almonds: Toffee-coated almonds are dusted with fragrant cinnamon to create an irresistibly crunchy, sweet and spicy snack. (3 oz.)
- Approx. 2 lb. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Nougat is made in Canada.
- Mixed nuts, dried apricots, apple rings, pistachios and almonds are made in USA.
- Banana chips are made in the Philippines.
Use & Care
- This premium assortment ships fresh at ambient temperature.
- All products should be stored at room temperature.
- Nougat, bananas, almonds and pistachios will keep for up to 6 months unopened. Once opened, store them in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- Mixed nuts will keep for up to 4 months unopened. Once opened, store them in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- Apricots will keep for up to 9 months unopened. Once opened, store them in an airtight container for up to 2 months.
- Caramels should be stored at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 6 months unopened. Once opened, store them in an airtight container for up to 2 months.
- Apple rings will keep for up to 9 months unopened. Once opened, store them in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- Honey Almond Nougat: Sugar, glucose, dry-roasted almonds, honey, egg white powder, artificial flavor.
- Butter Toffee Mixed Nuts: Sugar, peanuts, cashews, almonds, pecans, coconut, salt.
- Roasted Salted Almonds: Almonds, canola oil, salt.
- Organic Mediterranean Dried Apricots: Organic apricots treated with sulfur dioxide.
- Organic Dried Bananas: Bananas, coconut oil, sugar.
- Sea Salt Caramels: Corn syrup, sugar, nonfat milk, coconut oil, palm kernel oil, sea salt, mono and diglycerides, butter flavor (maltodextrin, modified butter oil, salt, dehydrated butter, guar gum, sodium bicarbonate, annatto [for color], turmeric [for color]), natural flavor, soy lecithin, disodium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate.
- Organic Apple Rings: Organic dried apples.
- Organic Whole Pistachios: Organic dry-roasted pistachios, salt.
- Cinnamon Toffee Almonds: Almonds, cinnamon powder, sugar, butter (cream [milk], annatto color [added seasonally], salt), salt.
About Manhattan Fruitier
Celebrated by food lovers around the globe, Manhattan Fruitier has been creating extraordinary gifts since 1987. Each one-of-a-kind gift set is made to order, typically showcasing peak-of-the-season fresh fruit, along with sweet and savory artisanal treats. Designed to please the eye as well as the palate, these gorgeous gifts are unique works of art, inspired by classic Dutch still-life paintings. Every set is hand assembled with impeccable attention to detail, from the expert selection of fruit and other delicacies to the artful placement of decorative elements. The result is an unforgettable gift that works beautifully for any occasion, all year long.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Manhattan Fruitier Deluxe Dried Fruit, Nut and Sweets Gift Box
|Manhattan Fruitier Deluxe Dried Fruit, Nut and Sweets Gift Box||$99.95||$0|