Merle Hand Knotted Rug, Grey
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
A tonal wave motif makes our hand-knotted rug a sophisticated anchor to any room. Crafted of a yarn-dyed wool blend, the rug has a chic hue that perfectly complements the contemporary African-inspired pattern. The pile height varies from low to medium for a dense, comfortable feel underfoot.
- Hand knotted from yarn-dyed wool and rayon for enduring color, softness and sheen.
- Sheared to low and medium dense pile.
- We recommend our Heavyweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes and colors may vary.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Indoor use only.
- Rug pad recommended.
- Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of fibers.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors.
- Rotate rug occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around spill to absorb as much as possible.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Store rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a dry, well-ventilated area.
You May Also Need
Merle Hand Knotted Rug Swatch, Grey
- Free Fast Shipping