Mercer Dining Counter Stool
- One Day Deal
Mercer's polished nickel legs and padded upholstered seat and back were inspired by the luxe furnishings of the 1930s.
- 18.5"Wx 26"D x 35.75"H.
- Metal frame is engineered for superior strength, then plated in nickel, polished to a high shine and lacquered to preserve its finish.
- Available made to order in your choice of custom upholstery fabrics and leathers; to place a custom order, please call 888-922-4108 for assistance from one of our furniture specialists.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 18.5"Wx 26"D x 35.75"H.
- Seat height: 24".
- Seat depth: 18.5".
- Seat width: 18.5".
- Seat back height: 13"H.
- Legs: 2"W x 14.4"H.
- Distance between legs (side to side): 13.8".
- Distance between legs (front to back): 23.8".
- Weight capacity: 300 lb.
- Product weight: 37.91 lb.
- Seat and back are supported by FSC-certified sustainable, kiln-dried birch plywood.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Never use detergents, polishes, preservers or saddle soap. They can remove natural oils.
- Dust or vacuum for routine maintenance.
- Do not place in direct sunlight; it will lighten or discolor leather over time.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft white cloth dampened in distilled water (not tap water). If spill penetrates leather, use lukewarm distilled water and a soft white cloth to massage stain and surrounding area. Blot with a dry cloth and allow leather to air dry.
- Most surface scratches will fade over time if you rub them with your fingertips. Friction and heat from rubbing helps to redistribute wax in surrounding areas to cover the scratch. Not all scratches have the same depth, and this may not work on deeper scratches.
Quick Ship: 2-4 Weeks
- Items marked as Quick Ship will usually be delivered within 2-4 weeks. There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Made To Order: 8-12 Weeks
- Made to Order Items are usually delivered within 8-12 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.