Williams Sonoma Mini Rub Set, Memphis Pitmaster Melissa Cookston
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
For the ultimate Memphis-style barbecue, we teamed up with world champion pitmaster Melissa Cookston – hailed as the "Winningest Woman in Barbecue." In our special set, you'll find Melissa's signature rubs for crowd-pleasing ribs, steak, pork and chicken.
- Rib Rub: Classic rub combines savory garlic, cumin and cane sugar with chiles, paprika and two kinds of pepper for a touch of spicy heat.
- Steak Rub: Savory combination of garlic, onion and black pepper, accented with aromatic coriander and thyme.
- Pork Rub: Spicy blend of ancho, New Mexico and red chiles with paprika, black pepper and coriander – plus demerara sugar for a hint of sweetness.
- Chicken Rub: Vibrant blend of smoky chipotle chiles, garlic, ginger and cumin, highlighted by fragrant pepper and sweet, warm spices.
- Includes four 1.5 oz. tins, one of each flavor.
- Made in USA.
- Rib Rub: Cane sugar, kosher salt, paprika, garlic, chile pepper, onion, Turkish cumin, mustard, black pepper, silicon dioxide, ground red pepper.
- Steak Rub: Kosher salt, sea salt, black pepper, garlic, onion, coriander, safflower oil, crushed red pepper, French thyme.
- Pork Rub: Sea salt, kosher salt, demerara sugar, black pepper, paprika, ancho chile pepper, New Mexico chile pepper, coriander, crushed red pepper, safflower oil.
- Chicken Rub: Kosher salt, garlic, California onion, black pepper, ginger, cumin, chipotle chile pepper, coriander, cinnamon, fennel seed, ground red pepper, allspice, cloves.
- These products are prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, eggs, milk, soy.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.