Mavea Water Filtration Pitcher
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Ensure that your family’s drinking water is fresh, great-tasting and free from chemicals and other contaminants by filtering it with the superior MAVEA filtration pitcher. Simply fill the reservoir with cool tap water, and MAVEA’s MAXTRA® filter technology removes chlorine, benzene and other pollutants for water that’s ideal for drinking, cooking and brewing coffee or tea.
- Certified by the Water Quality Association to reduce chlorine taste and odor, agricultural chemicals, heavy metals and industrial pollutants.
- Unique MAXTRA® Advanced filter technology ensures an optimal mix of activated charcoal and ion exchange resin beads to improve taste and reduce contaminants.
- MAVEA METER measures the volume of filtered water, water quality (hardness) and time, and indicates when the filter needs changing.
- Easy-to-install filters are ready to use – no presoaking required.
- Convenient pour-through lid allows direct filling of the basin.
- Unique flow control ensures optimal filtration over the life of the filter.
- Well-designed pitcher saves space on the countertop or in the refrigerator.
- Prolongs cooking-appliance life span by reducing limescale buildup.
- All plastic components are BPA-free.
- Does not remove fluoride.
- Replacement filters sold separately.
- Includes pitcher, reservoir, lid and 1 filter.
- Available in compact (40 oz.) and large (72 oz.).
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Compact: 4" x 10 1/2" x 10 1/2" high; 40 oz. cap.
- Large: 5 1/4" x 10 3/4" x 10" high; 72 oz. cap.
- BPA-free plastics.
- Made in Germany.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.