Mauviel M250C Copper Splayed Sauté Pan with Lid, 2-Qt.
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Since 1830, Mauviel professional copper cookware has been used in the world's great kitchens, from fine restaurants to Parisian cooking schools. The newly engineered M250C is a fusion of 2.5mm heavy-gauge copper and stainless steel, so every piece benefits from the superior heat conductivity of copper while providing nonreactive 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surfaces. This deep, wide sauté pan provides plenty of room for preparing large meals. Its base heats quickly, and the splayed sides promote evaporation when making stocks or reducing sauces.
- Professional 2.5mm-thick construction improves stability and durability.
- Slightly arched, electroplated cast stainless-steel side handle stays cool and provides extra leverage.
- Copper lid is fitted with a cast stainless-steel loop handle.
- Compatible with gas, electric and halogen cooktops.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2-Qt. Sauté Pan: 8" diam., 3" high; 4 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- Bilaminated 2.5mm copper and stainless-steel construction.
- Freezer safe.
- Full lifetime guarantee.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven, broiler and freezer safe.
- Medium cooktop heat recommended.
- Can be used with induction cooktops – see instructions available separately.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery