Mauviel M250C Copper 5-Piece Cookware Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Since 1830, Mauviel professional copper cookware has been used in the world's great kitchens – from fine restaurants to Parisian cooking schools. The newly engineered M250C is a fusion of 2.5mm heavy-gauge copper and stainless steel, so every piece benefits from the superior heat conductivity of copper while providing nonreactive 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surfaces. This 5-piece set provides the cookware no kitchen should be without: fry pan, saucepan and sauté pan. Start your M250C collection with these essentials, then expand to suit your cooking needs.
- Professional 2.5mm-thick construction improves stability and durability.
- Tight-fitting copper lids are topped with electroplated cast stainless-steel handles, which stay cool and provide extra leverage.
- Compatible with gas, electric and halogen cooktops.
- Made in France.
5-Piece Set includes:
- 10" fry pan.
- 2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Fry Pan: 10 1/4" diam., 1 1/2" high; 2 lb. 3 oz.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 6 1/4" diam., 3 1/2" high; 2 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Sauté Pan: 9 1/2" diam., 2 3/4" high; 7 lb. with lid.
- Bilaminated 2.5mm copper and stainless-steel construction.
- Freezer safe.
- Full lifetime guarantee.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven, broiler and freezer safe.
- Medium cooktop heat recommended.
- Can be used with induction cooktops – see instructions (available separately).
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
Next Day Delivery