Mauviel M'Cook Onyx Stewpan
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Mauviel's handsome M'Cook Onyx line features stainless-steel exteriors and a five-layer construction for consistently perfect results. Crafted in France, the premium collection is designed with black lacquered stainless-steel handles for subtle contrast and contemporary style. This hardworking pan can handle everything from stews and soups to stocks and sauces.
- Five-ply bonded-metal construction includes three layers of heat-responsive aluminum sandwiched between exterior and interior layers of stainless steel.
- Aluminum core transfers and distributes heat quickly and responds rapidly to changes in heat levels.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior won't react with food and ensures foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Polished stainless-steel exterior.
- Contemporary onyx-black polished stainless-steel handle.
- Crafted in France by Mauviel 1830, a family-owned producer of professional-quality cookware since 1830.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2-Qt. Stewpan: 8" diam., 4 1/4" high; 4 lb. with lid.
- 6 1/4-Qt. Stewpan: 9 1/2" diam., 5 1/2" high; 6 lb. with lid.
- 9-Qt. Stewpan: 11" diam., 5 1/2" high; 7 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pans to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- More about Mauviel
In 1830, Ernest Mauviel established his namesake cookware company in Villedieu-les-Poêles in Normandy. The village had a long history of outstanding metalwork; the locals were considered experts in the craft. Today, much of the manufacturing is still done by hand using traditional processes passed down through generations of copper makers. True to France's rich culinary history, Mauviel 1830 is a favorite in professional kitchens, where copper's quick, even heat conductivity is essential for making delicate sauces and other French classics. Mauviel now also offers stainless-steel collections crafted with the same attention to detail as its traditional copper cookware.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.