Meat It Bluetooth Thermometer
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Cook meat to perfection with the Meat°it wireless thermometer. Ideal for both ovens and outdoor grills, this fully cordless probe lets you monitor cooking from a distance with your smartphone or tablet. The Meat°it app controls the internal temperature, cooking speed and heat strength, alerting you if a problem occurs.
- Cordless cooking thermometer uses Bluetooth wireless technology to connect with the free Meat°it app; compatible with iPhone, iPad and Android mobile devices.
- Ideal for cooking all types of meat, poultry and fish – in the oven or smoker or on the outdoor grill (open or closed) or stovetop.
- Guided cooking ensures the perfect temperature – just select type of meat and desired doneness.
- App automatically monitors internal temperature of food and cooking speed, and alerts you when food is undercooking, overcooking or burning.
- Dual-sensor probe features precision temperature range from -22°F to 572°F (-30°C to 300°C).
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 5 1/2" long.
- Probe: 4 1/2" long.
- Designed and engineered in France; made in China.
- Free Meat°it app is available from the App Store and Google Play.
- Compatible versions: iOS version 9.1 or above; Android 5.0 or above.
- Wireless range to mobile device: unobstructed, up to 65 ft.; inside closed oven, smoker or barbecue, up to 20 ft.
Control up to 4 probes simultaneously.
- Resistant to flareups at temperatures up to 1100°F (600°C) for up to 3 minutes.
- Pre-alert signals when food is almost done.
- Rechargeable on charging/storage station (included); no batteries required.
- Includes extractor tool to remove probe safely from hot food.
- Use & Care
- Not for use in microwave, steam oven or sous-vide cooking.
- Not for use with oil, sugar or baking items.
- Clean steel part of probe under running water with small amount of soap, then rinse. Alternatively, wipe probe clean with wet sponge.
- Dry immediately with soft cloth.
- Ceramic part of probe should not be fully immersed in water.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Can this thermometer be used when a cover is used? I bake my turkey covered with a lid. I'd like a thermometer that gives me a readout without removing the lid (helps maintain moisture and consistent temp).Hi Susan, This shouldn't be a problem. The thermometer can also be used in a smoker or on a closed outdoor grill.Date published: 2019-12-12
Is the Mastrad-bluetooth thermometer compatible with the iPhone 8 ?Hi Debra, This thermometer is compatible with iPhone, iPad and Android mobile devices.Date published: 2019-11-25
Is this compatible with reading software for the visually impaired?