Marvel Indoor Single Tap Built-In Beer Dispenser, 24"
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Recreate an authentic brew pub experience at home with this built-in beer dispenser. Perfect for entertaining or everyday enjoyment, the sleek, American-made machine allows you to draw a mug or pitcher of perfectly chilled beer on tap – whenever you like.
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ provides a frost-free environment with precise temperature adjustment from 34°F to 46° F.
- Stores 1-half barrel (exclusively), 1 quarter barrel or 2 sixth barrels, or 1 sixth barrel and 1 slim quarter.
- Two removable stow-on-board metal shelves provide storage space.
- Exclusive shelf design converts to a full refrigerator when you aren't storing kegs or frosted mugs.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 24" wide x 26 1/4" deep x 33" high.
- Leveling legs adjust height up to an additional 1".
- Product weight: 160 lb.
- Model number ML24BSS2RS.
- Includes one double-insulated tower, 5 lb. CO2 tank, hoses, connectors (keg coupler with elbow fitting for a reduced clearance of 4”), regulator and floor shield.
- Stainless steel tower can be mounted on any countertop with flush drain kit.
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ delivers rapid cooldown and precise temperature stability.
- Marvel Prime™ controls ensure precise, frost-free temperature management between 34° and 46° F.
- Audible and visual alarms let you know when the door is ajar—and when the high or low temperatures for each compartment have been exceeded.
- Durable stainless-steel door and thermal-efficient insulated cabinet.
- Close Door Assist Hinging System on right side of frame ensures the door closes fully every time.
- Lo-Boy coupler makes it easier to store, tap and swap out tall barrels.
- Door lock protects your beer collection.
- Other details include stainless-steel toe grille vent and shelf fronts.
- Electrical requirements: 120V/60Hz/15 amps.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Do not install your beer dispenser next to heat sources or where it will be exposed to direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- Make sure the toe grille vent at front of unit beneath door is not obstructed and is kept clean to allow ventilation for the refrigeration system to expel heat.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals, abrasive cleansers, ammonia, chlorine bleach, concentrated detergents, solvents or metal scouring pads.
- Wipe unit with a sponge or soft cloth dampened with warm, soapy water – then rinse with clean, warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Periodically brush and vacuum the front grille area to maintain proper airflow through the condenser coil.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow six to eight weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.