Marvel High-Efficiency Single Zone Wine Cellar, 24"
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through September 30. Learn More
Marvel's under-counter cellar is a stylish, energy-efficient way to display and store your wine collection in a temperature-controlled environment. Designed to accommodate up to 45 bottles of your favorite wines, this handsome unit is made with pride in the USA.
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ provides precise temperature control anywhere between 40° and 65° F.
- Storage features include five glide-out 8-bottle wine racks and one 5-bottle roll-out display rack.
- Two-stage, soft-white LED lighting and midnight-black interior dramatically showcase your wine collection.
- Tinted, UV-resistant dual-pane glass door protects wine from damaging ultraviolet light.
- Audible and visual alarms let you know when the door is ajar—and when the high or low temperatures for each compartment have been exceeded.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 23 7/8" wide x 24" deep x 33 3/4" high.
- Leveling legs adjust height up to an additional 1".
- Product weight: 160 lb.
- Model number ML24WSG2RS.
- Wine cellar accommodates up to 45 bottles of wine (including magnums).
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ delivers rapid cooldown and precise temperature stability.
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum wine preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity.
- Intuit™ Integrated Controls ensure precise temperature management from 40°F to 65°F.
- Heavy-gauge wine racks are shaped to safely cradle each wine bottle.
- Vibration Neutralization System™ protects wine from agitation.
- Vacation/Sabbath mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use—and complies with Star-K requirements.
- Other details include Marvel’s designer stainless-steel handle and doorframe, adjustable black toe grille vent and natural maple shelf fronts that can be painted or stained to match your cabinetry.
- Electrical requirements: 120V/60Hz/15A.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Do not install your wine cellar next to a hot appliance, heating air duct or other heat sources.
- Make sure the toe grille vent at front of unit beneath door is not obstructed and is kept clean to allow ventilation for the refrigeration system to expel heat.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals, abrasive cleansers, ammonia, chlorine bleach, concentrated detergents, solvents or metal scouring pads.
- Wipe cellar with a sponge or soft cloth dampened with warm, soapy water – then rinse with clean, warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Periodically brush and vacuum the front grille area to maintain proper airflow through the condenser coil.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow six to eight weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.