- Vendor Shipped
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Distinctly graceful with an elevated botanical feel, this chandelier is inspired by 1930s design doyenne Dorothy Draper. Crafted of hand-formed wrought iron, the white leaves of the fixture seem to peel away, displaying the glow of the illuminated gold-leaf interior.
- 29" diam., 69.25" high.
- Crafted of hand-formed wrought iron finished in gesso white and gold leaf.
- Hanging rods can be adjusted from 33.25" to 69.25" long.
- Hardwire only; professional installation recommended.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 29" diam., 69.25" high.
- Fixture: 29" diam., 31.25" high.
- Ceiling plate: 6" diam., 3" high.
- 3 included rods (6", 12" and 18") can be combined for varied lengths from 33.25" to 69.25".
- Weight: 18 lb.
- Bulb: Uses 2 E12 candelabra 60W bulbs (not included).
- Intended for indoor use only.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electric standards.
- Made in the Philippines.
- Use & Care
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow 1 to 3 weeks for delivery.
For items denoted by the Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery flag:
Larger items are shipped via our White Glove Delivery Service and should be delivered within 1 to 3 weeks. For White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home and placed in the room of your choice. Please note, delivery does not include unpacking or installation/ hanging of the item. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Vendor shipped lighting is not returnable. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. Sale items ending in .97 or .99 are not returnable or cancellable. View Full Return Policy