Marley Occasional Chair
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Defined by an angular profile and organic hues, our chair embodies the richness of its natural materials. The solid iron frame has an oxidized finish that complements the distressed primavera wood, which boasts stunning whorls and burls that make each chair unique. Splayed legs and a low-slung seat add relaxed elegance to the best seat in the house.
- 26"L x 32.5"D x 27.75"H.
- Frame crafted of iron and primavera wood.
- Oxidized iron has smooth semigloss texture.
- Kiln-dried primavera wood features rustic semigloss lacquered finish.
- Back cushion has solid pure goose down core.
- Seat cushion features high-resiliency foam core.
- Natural variations in wood make each chair unique.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 26"L x 32.5"D x 27.75"H
- Seat interior: 24"W x 20"D x 12.25"H
- Seat back height: 18.5"
- Seat cushion: 24"L x 23"D x 6"H
- Arms (each): 1.25"W x 24.5"D x 22.5"H
- Distance between legs (side to side): 24"
- Distance between legs (front to back): 27"
- Clearance under seat: 10.25"
- Weight capacity: 350 lb.
- Weight: 52 lb.
- Made in Mexico.
- Use & Care
- Clean with a soft dry or slightly damp cloth; dry thoroughly.
- Avoid harsh cleaners (including ammonia-based glass cleaners) and abrasives as they will damage finish.
- Brush or vacuum regularly (use nonmetallic stiff-bristle brush).
- Protect from direct sunlight to prevent fading. Dab spills immediately with soft white cloth dampened with distilled water (not tap water). Test fabric cleaners first in inconspicuous area. Do not saturate fabric with cleaner. Pat instead of rub to avoid altering texture. Clean stain from outer edge to prevent "circling."
- Thorough cleaning is recommended every 12–24 months. Do not wait for severe soiling. We recommend a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service.
- Do not remove cushion casings for cleaning. Unlike slipcovers, upholstered casings are not meant to be removed.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.