Mariposa Gluten Free Bread, Set of 2
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
When Patti Furey Crane was pregnant with her first child, she craved high-quality, gluten-free treats. Because options were few and far between, she decided to make them herself. In 2004, she opened a bakery devoted entirely to gluten-free confections and called it Mariposa, meaning "butterfly" in Spanish, inspired by her belief in transforming lives through healthy eating. Her handcrafted white and whole-grain loaves are gluten-free and vegan, with golden crusts and tender interiors. They arrive presliced, making them perfect for sandwiches, French toast, paninis and grilled cheese.
- Two loaves, Classic (white) and Whole Grain.
- 2 lb. 8 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen to arrive chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The loaves are shipped frozen to arrive chilled. Upon receipt refrigerate the bread or freeze to serve at a later date. Refrigerated, they will keep up to 1 week or frozen up to 3 months, unopened. If the loaves have been frozen, thaw them at room temperature, then warm in the toaster or convection oven at a low temperature to refresh.
- Gluten-Free Classic: Filtered water, gluten-free flour (tapioca starch, organic brown rice flour, potato starch, organic amaranth flour), organic unrefined cane sugar, xanthan gum, yeast, organic palm oil, sea salt, beet fiber, apple cider vinegar and ascorbic acid.
- Gluten-Free Whole Grain: Water, egg whites, gluten-free flour (tapioca starch, organic brown rice flour, potato starch, organic amaranth flour), organic palm oil, sunflower seeds, organic cane sugar, xanthan gum, yeast, gluten-free corn meal, sea salt, millet seeds, poppy seeds, gluten-free rolled oats, flax seeds, beet fiber, ascorbic acid, apple cider vinegar.
- Contains eggs and assorted seeds.
- Mariposa Bakery creates products containing tree nuts, dairy and soy.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.