Manhattan Fruitier Holiday Fruit, Cheese & Chocolate Gift Tower
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Share good cheer with a seasonal assortment of sweet and savory classics from New York's legendary Manhattan Fruitier. Re-creating the artful composition of a European still-life painting, this gift set combines a one-of-a-kind selection of colorful fresh fruit with salami, cheese, mixed nuts and holiday confections. It's all packaged in red-and-white gift boxes, finished with a festive green ribbon, available plain or with "Happy Holidays" message.
- Approx. 4 lb. food total.
- Made in USA.
- Shipped fresh.
Holiday Fruit, Cheese & Chocolate Gift Tower includes (see More Info tab for item details):
- 5 pieces assorted premium seasonal fresh fruit (approx. 2 lb. total)
- 6 oz. Olli Napoli salami
- 7 oz. Sierra Nevada Cheese Co. organic grass-fed white cheddar
- 5 oz. mixed nuts
- 3 oz. foil-wrapped solid milk chocolate pear with leaf
- 2 milk chocolate–peppermint pretzels
- 1 white chocolate pretzel with red drizzle
- Dimensions & More Info
Holiday Fruit, Cheese & Chocolate Gift Tower includes:
- Seasonal Fruit: A colorful sampling of premium fresh fruit, including apples and pears. Specific offerings vary (5 assorted pieces; approx. 2 lb. total).
- Olli Napoli Salami: Berkshire pork salami is enriched with Sangiovese wine and a hint of fennel, then smoked over applewood. All-natural and nitrate-free. (6 oz.)
- Sierra Nevada Organic Grass-Fed White Cheddar: Aged over 120 days, this cheddar gets its rich, deep flavor from Sierra Nevada's own raw organic milk. (7 oz.)
- Mixed Nuts : A classic blend of cashews, almonds, brazil nuts, hazelnuts, pecans, macadamia nuts and peanuts, lightly dusted with sea salt. (5 oz.)
- Foil-Wrapped Solid Milk Chocolate Pear with Leaf: Solid milk chocolate is playfully molded into a pear shape, then wrapped in golden foil. (3 oz.)
- Milk Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels: Crunchy pretzels dipped in milk and dark chocolates, finished with peppermint candy bits. (2 pretzels; 2 oz. total)
- White Chocolate Pretzel with Red Drizzle: Inspired by a classic candy cane, a white-chocolate-dipped pretzel is decorated with a sweet red drizzle. (1 pretzel; 1 oz.)
- Every fresh fruit assortment from Manhattan Fruitier is a one-of-a-kind work of art, created with the very finest offerings available on the day your gift is assembled. Each one showcases a variety of America's most extraordinary fruit, hand selected according to the season and what's best at the daily farmers' markets. Apples may include varieties like Fuji, Pink Lady, Cameo and Sweet Cheeks, while pear varieties might include Bosc, Taylor Gold, Bartlett and D'Anjou. Citrus fruit may include anything from mandarins, tangerines, tangelos and clementines to Cara Cara and other sweet, juicy navel oranges – plus fresh grapefruit. In addition to these year-round classics, summertime assortments may feature fresh stone fruit like peaches, plums and pluots, along with tropical favorites such as kiwi, pomegranates, mangoes and avocados.
- Use & Care
- This premium gift assortment ships fresh at ambient temperature.
- Upon receipt, remove the cheese from the crate and place in the refrigerator, where it will keep for up to 2 months unopened. Once opened, wrap and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- Immediately store the salami in the refrigerator, where it will keep up to 3 weeks, opened, or up to 3 months, unopened.
- Fresh fruit may be stored either at room temperature or in the refrigerator. Depending on the variety, it will keep from 5 days to 3 weeks.
- Confections and nuts should be stored at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 5 months unopened. Once opened, store them in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheese to room temperature for approx. 1 hour prior to serving. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended.
- Assorted Seasonal Fruit: Each assortment is unique – specific fruit varies.
- Olli Napoli Salami: Pork, sea salt, turbinado sugar, natural flavoring, wine, garlic, lactic acid starter culture.
- Sierra Nevada Organic Grass-Fed White Cheddar: certified organic pasteurized cultured whole milk, sea salt, vegetarian enzyme.
- Mixed Nuts with Peanuts: Cashews, almonds, Brazil nuts, hazelnuts, pecans, macadamia nuts, peanuts.
- Milk Chocolate Pretzels: Pretzels (enriched flour, wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, water, canola oil, salt, malt, yeast, soda), milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanillin [an artificial flavor]), decorative sprinkles (cane sugar, corn syrup, natural peppermint oil flavor, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Red #3, FD&C Blue #1).
- White Chocolate Pretzel with Red Drizzle: Pretzel (enriched flour, wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, canola oil, salt, malt, yeast, soda, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), decorative drizzle (white chocolate [sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, soy lecithin (emulsifier), natural vanilla flavor], red food coloring [palm oil, FD&C Red 40 Lake]).
- Foil-Wrapped Solid Milk Chocolate Pear with Leaf: Milk chocolate (sugar, milk, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, soy lecithin, vanillin).
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- About Manhattan Fruitier
Celebrated by food lovers around the globe, Manhattan Fruitier has been creating extraordinary gifts since 1987. Each one-of-a-kind gift set is made to order, typically showcasing peak-of-the-season fresh fruit, along with sweet and savory artisanal treats. Designed to please the eye as well as the palate, these gorgeous gifts are unique works of art, inspired by classic Dutch still-life paintings. Every set is hand assembled with impeccable attention to detail, from the expert selection of fruit and other delicacies to the artful placement of decorative elements. The result is an unforgettable gift that works beautifully for any occasion, all year long.