Magimix Food Processor 12-Cup
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Robot-Coupe, the French company that developed the first food processor, applies the technology of its commercial models to this high-performance food processor for home use. Equipped with an extremely powerful yet ultra-quiet motor, the mighty Magimix automatically adjusts power to the task at hand. This updated model includes a triple pusher that keeps ingredients of all sizes – from a whole apple to a single spring onion – upright for flawless processing.
- Ultra-efficient drive system adds 100% torque for heavy-duty preparations that require extra power, such as bread dough and pasta dough.
- Extra-large feed tube with triple pusher offers three openings for small, medium and large ingredients.
- Triple pusher keeps food upright for better cutting and features a dribble hole for making mayonnaise.
- Three BPA-free work bowls allow you to carry out multiple tasks in rapid succession, without stopping to clean bowls.
- Simple control panel with three large buttons to perform all functions with one single speed.
- Compact footprint saves space on the kitchen countertop.
Food processor includes:
- 6-cup, 10-cup and 12-cup mixing bowls.
- 2 metal blades, one for the small bowl and one for the large bowl.
- Plastic dough blade.
- 2 grating discs (2mm and 4mm).
- 2 slicing discs (2mm and 4mm).
- Triple pusher and extra-large feed tube.
- BlenderMix® attachment.
- Egg whisk.
- Recipe book.
- Storage box.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 1/2" x 9" x 15 1/2" high.
- 6-cup, 10-cup and 12-cup bowls.
- 14 lb. 8 oz.
- Model #3200XL.
- White: Plastic construction; BPA-free plastic bowls.
- Brushed Chrome: Metallized plastic construction; BPA-free plastic bowls.
- BlenderMix® attachment for blending soups, batters, smoothies, milkshakes and cocktails.
- Innovative egg whisk design allows more mixing volume in the bowl.
- Razor-sharp Sabatier serrated stainless-steel blades and stainless-steel discs.
- Small bowl is perfect for mincing herbs, chopping nuts and blending sauces.
- Medium bowl is ideal for slicing and grating.
- Large bowl handles prep jobs like mixing batters, kneading dough and slicing large batches of vegetables.
- Small bowl can be used directly in large bowl without medium bowl in place.
- Stainless-steel blades are strong enough for a variety of tasks, including crushing ice.
- Thanks to serrated edges, blades never need sharpening.
- Large control panel features gleaming chrome finish.
- Energy-efficient machine consumes no electricity when turned off.
- Work bowls and commercial-grade, charcoal-finish accessories are BPA-free.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ann K from Very Pleased I bought the Magimix 3200 to replace a Cuisinart that my husband bought me in 1980. The Cusinart I had was made by Robot-Coupe (the original food processor manufacturer who initially made Cuisinart’s for the US market) and it still worked after 38 years. Unfortunately, I could no longer find replacement parts. Since Magimix is made by Robot-Coupe in France (not China like most of the others) and I’ve had a good experience with their products, I researched the Magimix options and decided on the 3200. I am very pleased. The motor is very strong. I kneed dough, whip cream, egg whites, and make my salsa. So far, I’m very happy.Date published: 2018-11-01Rated 5 out of 5 by JudyS from This is a terrific food processor I’ve owned the Magimix for about 2 months and am using it regularly, which had not been the case with my prior food processor. My sister bought one as well. We both looked at the Breville models, Cuisinart etc, but had a ‘meh’ reaction to them. They look complicated, bulky and clunky. As is true of some really solid and well designed machines, it’s hard to pin down why we both love our Magimixes so much - sturdy? Super easy to use? Compact? Really well designed? all those things .. The only downsides: 1. It’s only carried by Williams Sonoma, and made in France. There are other accessories available on line, but most are in the UK. 2. Accessories vary by specific model number (not just the 3200XL). Williams Sonoma apparently has buried this info. so deep only the CIA could find it. Theyve replaced the specific model sticker on the bottom with a generic WS label, and their customer service people have never responded to my query. I have bought the citrus juicer, which does fit, but would love to buy several other accessories. I wish WS would either carry the accessories (I’d buy them!) or provide enough info. Despite that, to repeat - I love, love, love it and am very happy I bought it.Date published: 2017-11-21