Magimix by Robot-Coupe Food Processor, 16 Cup Food Processor with Triple Pusher
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Robot-Coupe, the French company that developed the first food processor, applies the technology of its commercial models to this high-performance food processor for home use. Equipped with an extremely powerful yet ultra-quiet motor, the mighty Magimix automatically adjusts power to the task at hand. This updated model includes a triple pusher that keeps ingredients of all sizes – from a whole apple to a single spring onion – upright for flawless processing.
- Ultra-efficient drive system adds 100% torque for heavy-duty preparations that require extra power, such as bread dough and pasta dough.
- Extra-large feed tube with triple pusher offers three openings for small, medium and large ingredients.
- Triple pusher keeps food upright for better cutting and features a dribble hole for making mayonnaise.
- Three BPA-free work bowls allow you to carry out multiple tasks in rapid succession, without stopping to clean bowls.
- Simple control panel with three large buttons to perform all functions with one single speed.
- Compact footprint saves space on the kitchen countertop.
Food Processor includes:
- 6-cup, 12-cup and 16-cup mixing bowls.
- 2 metal blades, one for the small bowl and one for the large bowl.
- Plastic dough blade.
- 2 grating discs (2mm and 4mm).
- 2 slicing discs (2mm and 4mm).
- Triple pusher and extra-large feed tube.
- Citrus press.
- BlenderMix® attachment.
- Egg whisk.
- Recipe book.
- Storage box.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Metallized plastic construction; BPA-free plastic bowls.
- 8 1/4" x 10" x 17 1/2" high.
- 6-cup, 12-cup and 16-cup bowls.
- 18 lb. 4 oz.
- Model #5200XL.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in France.
- Citrus press includes a small cone, plus a large cone with a pointed top designed to provide a secure grip when pressing large citrus fruit.
- BlenderMix® attachment for blending soups, batters, smoothies, milkshakes and cocktails.
- Innovative egg whisk design allows more mixing volume in the bowl.
- Razor-sharp Sabatier serrated stainless-steel blades and stainless-steel discs.
- Small bowl is perfect for mincing herbs, chopping nuts and blending sauces.
- Medium bowl is ideal for slicing and grating.
- Large bowl handles prep jobs like mixing batters, kneading dough and slicing large batches of vegetables.
- Small bowl can be used directly in large bowl without medium bowl in place.
- Stainless-steel blades are strong enough for a variety of tasks, including crushing ice.
- Thanks to serrated edges, blades never need sharpening.
- Large control panel features gleaming chrome finish.
- Energy-efficient machine consumes no electricity when turned off.
- Work bowls and commercial-grade, charcoal-finish accessories are BPA-free.
- Use & Care
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Sara G from Base cracked after 4 years of use I purchased what I thought was the Cadillac of food processors with the intention of getting a lifetime of use. The food processor is fast and quiet but after 4 years of use, and sliding on my countertop the base cracked and then chunks of plastic started falling off the bottom until one of the feet eventually fell of. I put round furniture sliders on the bottom about 6 months ago when I realized it was cracking which allowed it to glide on the counter more smoothly, unfortunately it was to let and the base is no longer level. So disappointed and I would urge WS to stop selling this brand.Date published: 2019-07-18Rated 5 out of 5 by nicklpickl from Great Machine, Great Company I use my Magimix 5200XL frequently so I thought it was time to write a review. This machine make kitchen oreo so much easier and faster. I use it to chop veggies, slice apples, make shredded salads, pie crust, pizza dough, bread dough, pasta dough, pierogi dough, orange juice etc. I haven’t used my KitchenAid mixer as much since purchasing this machine around 2013. I purchased a reconditioned unit. At christmas time I made many batches of pierogi. I filled the container too full and it got warm when I was mixing the dough. I didn’t turn the machine off soon enough and the blade melted onto the plastic part that turns the blade. Oops! I waited a while to send it in for repair because I was not looking forward to the bill plus the cost to mail it to UT. I love this machine and wanted to repair it because it is so valuable in the kitchen. I sent it in for service fully expecting a repair bill. Once I sent it in for service I didn’t get an expected phone call with a price estimate for fixing. After about a week had passed, I called and left a message. I left a message again the next day. I think I left three messages in total and didn’t hear anything back. Then the day after I left the last message an unexpected package was left on my doorstep; my machine. It was repaired and returned to me with no costs to me other than the price I paid for postage. Amazing! I understand why they didn’t contact me about the repair because they didn’t need anything from me. I am just thrilled to have my machine back, and I am thrilled that Magimix repair fixed it under warranty. I never expected this repair to be covered under warranty and I had expected to pay for the repair. I am very happy with my machine and the service from Magimix/L’Chef.Date published: 2019-07-17Rated 1 out of 5 by OnlyHeather1 from WS Fail I was very much looking forward to receiving this product (after my Breville died). Upon opening the box, I quickly discovered that I had been sent a used product. After spending $400+, this was a disappointment to say the least. This is my first time ordering from WS and unfortunately my last. This is not a reflection on the food processor, which I'm sure is perfectly lovely in new condition.Date published: 2019-04-26Rated 5 out of 5 by JasperLeo from This is the best food processor on the market I have had this Magimix for eight years and have nothing but good things to say about it. It is powerful, quiet, and has done a wonderful job with everything I've thrown at it, from slicing and shredding to pureeing and making pastry and yeast doughs. I cannot understand how anyone could rate this machine as anything less than stellar. I love it.Date published: 2018-11-16Rated 1 out of 5 by gotrrWS from Lack Luster Performance & Poor Warranty After years of using a Cuisinart 20-cup food processor, I "upgraded" to a Magimix because of its reputation for its commercial product, Robot-Coupe. The Magimix 16 cup food processor only has average performance. It's price would indicate that it's a cut-above a home model machine, but it's not. Slices of potatoes and tomatoes are jagged and have a rough cut appearance. The machine "walks" the counter with a lighter content. And the plastic housing has a cheap feel to it. The only truly great feature of this machine is the citrus juicer. It works very well. Additionally, I purchased the Mash & Puree accessory for the machine. The accessory melted down and ruined the food processor. I contacted Magimix regarding the problem and was told that the warranty was void because I didn't buy the product from an approved retailer. Wow. Don't do business with Magimix.Date published: 2018-11-01