Maggie Louise Halloween Chocolate Box
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Discover a magically sweet way to be the "ghostess with the mostess." The ultimate treats for a Halloween bash, these sculptural hand-painted chocolates are crafted by Maggie Louise Confections of Austin, Texas. Highly skilled artisans create the treats using the finest fairly traded chocolate from República del Cacao's sustainable farms in Ecuador, along with other premium ingredients like Maldon sea salt and creamy handmade caramel. These scarily good treats arrive in a Maggie Louise's signature gift box, inspired by a classic jewelry case.
- Includes 6 pieces in assorted shapes (see More Info tab for descriptions).
- 3 oz. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
6-piece assortment includes:
- 1 Milk chocolate skull
- 1 Milk chocolate lips filled with hazelnut mocha crunch
- 1 Dark chocolate apple with pecan pie filling
- 1 Dark chocolate martini glass filled with salted caramel
- 1 White chocolate bottle filled with strawberry crisp
- 1 Dark chocolate "Ghostess with the Mostess" tile
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove chocolates from shipping container and place in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator; do not freeze. The chocolates keep for up to 2 weeks at room temperature or up to 1 month in the refrigerator.
- Cacao liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, soy, vanilla, milk, hazelnuts, sunflower oil, coconut oil, flour, cacao powder, cacao kernel, shea butter, illipe butter, rapeseed oil, water, butter, salt, barley malt, paprika, coffee, palm kernel oil, palm oil, cream, glucose syrup, gum tragacanth, pecans, yogurt powder, maltodextrin, strawberry, strawberry powder, beetroot, lemon powder, fructose, raspberry, sodium alginate, wheat, rice starch, mica, artificial colors.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.