Maggie Louise Father's Day Chocolate Box
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Crafted with the artistry of a sculptor, these stunning hand-painted sweets from Austin's Maggie Louise Confections will delight Dad on his big day. They're meticulously crafted using fair-trade El Rey white chocolate from Venezuela, plus milk chocolate and dark chocolate from República del Cacao's sustainable farms in Ecuador. The boxed set of nine features four fantastic flavors from peanut butter to caramel and sea salt.
- Includes 9 chocolates.
- 3.3 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Milk Chocolate Fern Leaves with Peanut Butter Candy (3): Peanut butter candy packed with crunchy peanut brittle.
- Dark Chocolate Golf Balls with Salted Caramel (3): Rich dark chocolate filled with chocolate caramel and sea salt.
- Dark Chocolate Argyle Ties (2): Rich dark chocolate with adorable print.
- White Chocolate Word Tile (1): Creamy white chocolate with "#1 Dad" printed on top.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and place in a cool, dry place. Do not freeze.
- The chocolates will keep for up to 2 weeks at room temperature.
- Cacao liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, soy, vanilla, milk, cream, glucose syrup, butter, water, salt, gum tragacanth, peanuts, molasses, fully hydrogenated vegetable oils (rapeseed, soybean), mono and diglycerides, tapioca starch, rice starch, mica, artificial colors.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.