MacKenzie-Childs Royal Check Tea Kettle
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Everyday kitchen essentials become enchanting pieces of art when created by the design experts of MacKenzie-Childs. The New York–based company has grown a loyal following by pairing top-performing materials with fanciful shapes, colors and patterns. Our tea kettle is crafted of hand-glazed stainless steel rimmed in bronze stainless steel, and fitted with a whistle to let you know when the water is ready. Topped with a sculptural glass-and-brass knob and carved wooden handle, it adds cheerful character to the kitchen.
- Crafted of enameled heavy-gauge steel for enduring strength and superior conductivity.
- Hand painted in blue-and-white check pattern.
- Stainless-steel and wood handle allows smooth transport and easy pouring.
- Finished with bronzed stainless-steel rim and topped with sculptural knob of glass and brass.
- Designed in New York's Finger Lakes region by MacKenzie-Childs, beloved for superior craftsmanship and fanciful designs since 1983.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2-Qt. Tea Kettle: 7" diam., 10 1/2" high (including handle); 2 lb. 8 oz.
- 3-Qt. Tea Kettle: 9" diam., 13" high (including handle); 3 lb. 11 oz.
- Made in Taiwan.
- Use & Care
- For gas or electric ranges (not induction-compatible).
- Hand-wash with mild soap.
- Dry immediately.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Linda from Gorgeous Blue I bought the large tea kettle and absolutely love it. The color really pops and makes a statement. Highly recommend.Date published: 2019-05-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Mec0729 from Gorgeous and stands out in the kitchen! Love love my new tea kettle! The blue checkered truly pops in my kitchen! Can’t wait to use it and can’t wait to keep adding to the collection! Best Mother’s Day gift!Date published: 2019-05-02