MacKenzie-Childs Courtly Check Casserole
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Everyday kitchen essentials become enchanting pieces of art when designed by the artisans at MacKenzie-Childs. The New York-based company has grown a loyal following by pairing top-performing materials with fanciful shapes, colors and patterns. Crafted of enameled steel, this hand-painted casserole dish is designed to transition easily from oven to table. Its stainless-steel lid is topped with a sculpted knob in the shape of a daffodil or sparrow's nest with eggs.
- Crafted of enameled heavy-gauge steel for enduring strength and superior conductivity.
- Hand painted in a black-and-white check pattern and finished with a gleaming glaze.
- Stainless-steel handles provide sturdy and smooth transport between oven and table.
- Finished with bronzed, stainless-steel rims and a stainless-steel knob.
- 3-qt. knob is in the shape of a sparrow's nest with eggs; 5-qt. knob is in the shape of a daffodil.
- Designed in New York's Finger Lakes region by MacKenzie-Childs, beloved for its superior craftsmanship and fanciful designs since 1983.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3-Qt.: 10 1/4" diam., 6 1/4" high; 9 lb. with lid.
- 5-Qt.: 12" diam., 7" high; 11 lb. with lid.
- Made in Indonesia.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Hand-wash with mild soap; dry immediately.
Next Day Delivery