Lynk Slide Out Under Cabinet Drawer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Transform your cabinet storage with smooth-gliding drawers that offer easy access to heavy items like stand mixers and large pots. This low-profile roll-out rack is perfect for organizing cookware, appliances, pantry food staples or cleaning supplies. Crossbeam steel construction brings strength and durability.
- Low-profile, pull-out organizer is ideal for large pots and heavier kitchen appliances.
- For use in kitchen, pantry, bathroom or utility room cabinets.
- Professionally engineered with commercial-quality steel and chrome construction.
- Patented ProGlide™ industrial-grade ball bearing glide system ensures smooth sliding.
- Easy Mount® Design requires no measuring and installs in minutes; mounting hardware included.
- Available in 11", 14", 17" and 20" widths and 18" and 21" depths.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 11" x 18" x 4" high.
- Large: 11" x 21" x 4" high.
- Small: 14" x 18" x 4" high.
- Large: 14" x 21" x 4" high.
- Small: 17" x 18" x 4" high.
- Large: 17" x 21" x 4" high.
- Small: 20" x 18" x 4" high.
- Large: 20" x 21" x 4" high.
- Cabinet must be 1" wider than drawer for proper installation.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.