Luke Irwin St. Fazzio Hand Knotted Rug
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
British rug designer Luke Irwin specializes in creating hand-knotted rugs. Featuring a global pattern and tonal blue color palette, this hand-knotted wool rug embodies sophisticated charm. The fusion of stylized kilim motifs and mosaic texture creates a timeless example of impeccable artistry and design.
- Hand knotted from yarn-dyed wool for softness and enduring color.
- Rug is sheared to a low pile.
- We recommend our Heavyweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes and colors may vary.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Indoor use only.
- Rug pad recommended.
- Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of fibers.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors.
- Rotate rug occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around spill to absorb as much as possible.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Store rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a dry, well-ventilated area.
You May Also Need
Luke Irwin St. Fazzio Hand Knotted Rug Swatch, Blue
- Free Fast Shipping