Louisiana Crawfish Boiled Crawfish
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Treat family and friends to a Cajun feast any day of the week. Straight from a family-owned crawfish farm Natchitoches, Louisiana, this party-sized shipment contains 10 lb. of fully cooked crawfish with traditional Cajun spices. Add a salad or a vegetable and you can enjoy a delicious balanced meal with distinctive Southern flavor in no time.
- 10 lb. boiled crawfish (approx. 200 pieces).
- Shipped frozen to arrive chilled.
- Product of USA.
- Use & Care
- The crawfish is shipped frozen to arrive chilled. Upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze them. Unopened, they will keep for up to 5 days in the refrigerator, or for up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Remove bag from refrigerator or freezer. If frozen, defrost in refrigerator for 3–6 hours. Place 4 gallons of water in a pot and bring to boil. Punch holes in bag and place in boiling, seasoned water for 5 minutes. Turn off heat and let crawfish sit in seasoned water for approx. 10 minutes. Add additional seasoning if necessary.
- Whole cooked crawfish, salt, red pepper, spices (salt, monosodium glutamate, red pepper, garlic, soluble crab spice, paprika, dextrose, black pepper, tricalcium phosphate [anti-caking agent], oleoresin of paprika, lemon oil).
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.